10-Packs Only 42k BC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-Packs Only 42k BC

This weekend we will have a sale on 10 packs . exchange regular credits to bonus credits and it will only cost you 35k . The 2yo are also only 5k when bought individually . Sale ends 11:59 Sunday night . Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Let's hope that Creates are 90% or more average, so the really good ones stick.... I.e. hopefully no abundance of super creates.....keep that in mind if you get a run of average ones......because when you pull a NICE one, it will be all the more effective

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 08-18-2017, 09:30 AM.
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Ends tonight - Thanks all and Good Luck
      Admin.

Comment

How does the exchange offer work for 35K? Do I buy the 10 pack for 42K and then you refund 7K?

Comment

At the bottom of this page https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_purc...edits.php?cc=1

​you can exchange Regular Credits for Bonus Credits .

​this option also give you a chance to save 20% on Vet- Sup Fee- Horseshoes -

Thanks and Good Luck
          Admin.

Comment

I guess I misunderstood? I thought you meant if you did a new exchange now then the 10 pack would only be 35K in BC's but you mean that by using 42K BC's it only costs you 35K real credits? Nothing different than the normal sale price.

Comment

That's what I thought, its always been 20% exchange for Bonus Credits. last season at this time lone gave a much better deal.

Comment

Working...
              X