Greeko's High Stake Super Race 11-23-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeko's High Stake Super Race 11-23-17

11/23/2017 21:55 11/22/2017 21:55 34 Belmont DD 1 1/8m Dirt fst Greeko High Stakes Super Race
    Purse 25000 +100000(BC) Starting Purse 25000 plus 100000 bonus credits, 2yo Colts and Fillies Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 55000
    Race is Open. Number of entries: 0
    Were going to see if we can get this race to go off . will need Min 5 and will not split . We added 25k plus 100k BC .

​Please enter early as possible so that others can see that it will go off. If you enter one but decide to change horse I will refund full entry fee so you can enter new horse . no 25% fee for withdrawing .

​Will be a fun race to watch after Turkey dinner ...
    Admin.

Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Comment

Looks good Lone thanks for setting up.

I will give some freebies away to attract more entries. More details will be provided

If anybody else wants to help out and give away some freebies post here.
      Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 11-11-2017, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Alright everyone..

I'll be adding 55k to the purse if we get 12 entries

The winner of this race will also be awarded 5 breeding codes

With DD (Lone adding 125K) and I adding 55K we are at 180K added $$$

Good Luck at the races

Comment

Are you allowing first time starters to enter?

If this is the case, just make it a first time starter race, and everyone can wait to get their best first time starter of the season..... One; or the other.

If not, It could get interesting........ Just saying......At $60 cash money, A first time starter is going to win or place...... Which although myself and everyone here use to our advantage when we do our homework, and we know we got the goods........ But it is illogical to think in equating this to real horse racing that ANY first time starter race from even the VERY best has EVER run like.....say A.P. Indy in the Breeder's Cup Classic, or Cigar in the 1995 Gulfstream handicap when he won despite going 9 furlongs at 5-Wide.....or Arazi.....Circling a field of B.C. Juveniles after 6 Races in Europe like they were "Tied to a pole"...... These are horses who ran their very best after prep, races, and conditioning through race knowledge.

I like - or I should say I don't "dislike" the 1st race boost........but not in a $55-$60 race.

My very best, and the only remaining question is whether the rest of the community will use buckshot or birdshot to lambaste me for this post !!!!!!

As always, my very best,

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Conditions..

No first time starters allowed and I won't race in it if we get 12 entries. I will only race to fill the race.
            Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 11-15-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Starting today til Nov 21st any stable entering a horse into this race will receive a free breeding code.

Please post here after entering into the race to receive the breeding code.

Comment

Your race is to close to the Q 1 1/4 race, I would love to enter if you can talk Lone into a reset for any horses that run yours, if so I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                  Your race is to close to the Q 1 1/4 race, I would love to enter if you can talk Lone into a reset for any horses that run yours, if so I'm in.
                  ​I'm not sure we can reset horses.. that's an admin decision.

Comment

Resetting horses is a bad precedent and I would hope Admin would say no to this.
                    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                      Resetting horses is a bad precedent and I would hope Admin would say no to this.

I agree 1000%...yes I meant 1,000%
                      Personally I think we reset too much already

Comment

I'm kinda puzzled why nobody is interested enterering in this race.

​If we get 12 entries, we are looking at a purse of 800K , that's more than any final we will ever see.

The finals we're all used to seeing at the end of the year only have a purse of 2-300k if we are lucky and they cost more than 55K in qualifiers to get in.

​Is it the 55K Entry Fee?? Is it too high??

Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 11-20-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Look at the standings and you will have your answer.
                          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Originally posted by Buddha Farms View Post
                            Look at the standings and you will have your answer.
                            I stated earlier in the week that I won't enter in the race and will throw in 55K

You also get a free breeding code for entering for whatever that's worth.... and with all the added credits... I think everyone is missing out on this chance at a big purse. Still puzzling to me..

Comment

I am trying to get one starter in it but am having to work around the clock to get its meters to a competitive state. That is why I haven't committed yet.

N
                              "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Working...
                              X