racing pointless at this time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racing pointless at this time

So basically every one of my horses is useless at this point and since the game is designed to have us constantly breeding which I cant do right now I think I will just shut it down until I can afford to breed again. it sucks big time to have 50 dead horsesevery season. I get it, the site wants you to breed all the time so the horses aren't designed to last but that is thing that might just might take me away for ever.

We try to run as close to Real Life as possible ,with the understanding that it is virtual reality . The average real horse runs 8-12 times per year . The top 20 horses have raced an average of 16 times this season with a 1/4 of the season still left giving them another 4 or 5 starts . The top horses have raced between 75-115 career races. Breeding has a lot to do with your horses results .
    ​I would look at your breeding if your horses hit the wall so soon . I also think the new weights for races of adding a few more races to the average horses life time starts . Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

yea that's all good and why I have been racing horses less this season in hopes of not dealing with dieing horses but when horses with 11 and 12 runs or less are dead after running 98 and 99 speed rating in there first couple of starts. but like I said everyone who has played here for more than 3 seasons knows they are designed to die.

Comment

Working...
      X