Congrats Buddha on 2,000 Wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Buddha on 2,000 Wins!

As a friend, a mentor, and a trusting trading partner who has made multiple buys and sells swaps, etc..... I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on a fantastic accomplishment!

2,000 wins is the mark of a dedicated owner and something for everyone to aspire to achieve in their DD career!

All the best to you, and congrats once again

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Congrats Eric very nice accomplishment . See you at 3,000
    Admin.

Comment

Congrats Buddha, well done!

Comment

Congrats Buddha, great milestone.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the recognition. This accomplishment means a lot to me because I have never been a large operation and have done it without spending a fortune. Of course I couldn't have done without some help along the way from some good people. Throughout my time here Norm has been a huge influence, an endless source of knowledge and true example of class. Orb is another that comes to mind, who probably single handedly kept me here the past couple of years through his pep talks and generosity. Finally, a big thanks to Tocky, the person who brought me here and got me started. 2000!! Woohoo!!
          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Congrats on reaching a great milestone Eric. Doesn't seem that long ago when you drifted across from the other site. I know the game can be frustrating at times but your wins have been well earned and you have always had a limited stable which makes those wins even more special.

N
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Congrats Sir 😀😀
              Pat
              *Donovan Stables*
              Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Working...
              X