The New Eliminator Format Race -- New Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Eliminator Format Race -- New Season

We will have a new format for The Eliminator this season .

​It will be closer to the Maiden Million , but a few tweaks

Round 1

We will have 10 races 7 Furlongs Mixed Sex . 10 maxed field

​7k entry - Purse stays in the race - regular payout

Round 2

​The Winner of each race will faceoff in a Semi final Race - 250,000 added by the site . Regular Payout
    The second place horse will Face off in the Console Race 125,000 BC - added by site . Regular Payout

Round 3

​The Top 3 horse of Semi Final plus the winner of the console race ( 4 horses total ) will race for a 100k Added By The Site Winner Take All .

Horses Must have DD Fee

If these races look to be filling we will add a series for creates .creates will not need DD fee .

​We will have round 1 on the 1st , round 2 on the 5th and the finals on the 12th . You can run your horses between rounds , but you risk not having them fit to race . We will not reset . We will also not limit entries into the 10 qualifiers . Each qualifier must have 5 horses to run .

Admin.

The Reason for allowing the Console winner to race instead of 4th horse in finals ,is that we believe that horse might have a better chance to beat the other 3, and gives more motivation to win the Console . Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Comment

Please do not stack your entries. If you enter 3 in one race make sure to have two in all the others and so on. Thank you. Don't put 10 in one race to guarantee a spot in the next round.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

needing some entries . thanks
        Admin.

Comment

Still need some entries .
          Admin.

Comment

we still need more horses. we only have 17 out of 100 spots taken ... Thanks and Merry Christmas
            Admin.

Comment

Entered 3 today... we need more of these races and what better way to support since Lone gives so many freebies away.

Comment

I want to enter 5 horses who I believe fit, with 3 potentially as good a shot at being Winners of their heats as any other yearling

Only problem is, I put up a rough day today, and my ex wife has me locked down until January 2nd or 3rd, so I will likely miss them. ughhh.

I might try to sell one more horse, so I can enter at least the 3 big time hopefuls!

Hope to see you there, Eliminator series is SUPER fun!

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks for the entries each race need 5 to go off so please make sure they have 5 so that entries don't get refunded . Merry Christmas
                  Admin.

Comment

Put something up Orb. I'll grab it if that will help.

Comment

Checking my inventory now.... Thanks Dan!

Orb
                      - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Dan ... only 5 days left . please fill every race to 5 before we enter into more so that we can have a full field of 10 horses running in stage 2 thanks .. ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT ...
                        Admin.

Comment

I got 3 in...... thanks Dan.......REALLY hopeful on at least one of the 3 (and possibly more) finishing top-2 to stay alive in the semis or consolation bracket.

We still need entries, but I have a gut feeling we will get at least 80 or more...

Best of luck all, and I might throw 1-2 more in.....

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

We just need 9 more ---- only a couple more days left for yearlings ----- Happy New Years
                            Admin.

Comment

Iv'e got two, maybe three horses I could enter but I'm just no good understanding how these races work. Is there a difference in races? should i join the first race or try to fill a new card? should I put one horse in three different races? Is the first race more important then the last?

These horses I have would do better in route but i want to help fill the cards. Please give me some advice, once I learn something and get it stuck in my thick skull i can hold my own,,,LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X