Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about track records

Hi Lone:

​This may have been asked before but I don't remember, my horse THE GRIM REAPER ran a 57.16 at Santa Anita today which ties the track record but it doesn't show up on the record books. The question I have is do the track records go out more than 2 decimals and that is why he doesn't show in the record book? The scroll at the top of my stable page shows that he narrowly missed the track record which is currently held by Beach Justice with the same time, it is not a big deal, but it's not very often you get a horse to break a track record and I am curious.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

The race engine does go out to more decimal places but the results, including the banner round it up to two decimal places. Which unlike my birthdays I have decided to round down
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks Norm . Yes there are 4 digits passed the decimal . I will see if there is a way to prevent it saying Record Breaker if its not . Thanks for pointing it out Burky
      Admin.

Comment

Working...
      X