Ceeandbee Racing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceeandbee Racing

This new chap gets 10K for making their first claim.

Welcome!
    Doing is the best way of saying

So doe's this guy, and welcome to you both
    Nobel Prize Cbracing Curatolo R 120 -Claim-

Comment

Looks the same stable to me
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

It is . I will reach out with warning and hopefully they pick one . Thanks
        Admin.

Comment

Probably 2 barns from a 3rd already here

[EDIT] Let me clarify, if someone knows how to duplicate stables, they know this site and system....A little suspicious, that's all......

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

theyre my friends theyre playing seperate accounts theyre in a relationship so cbracing is first letter of each name and they basically challenge eachother
            Matthew Oakford
            Oakford Racing
            Born Alice Springs, Australia
            Living in Melbourne, Australia
            Apprentice Farrier

Comment

i told them about the game they were keen as beans to have a go and subsequently got me back into the game... so politely back off guys i havent played in ages and was looking forward to playing again with some people i know in real life.. cheers
              Matthew Oakford
              Oakford Racing
              Apprentice Farrier

Comment

on a side note how is my buddy greeny!!! from polaris bloodstock!!
                Matthew Oakford
                Oakford Racing
                Apprentice Farrier

Comment

Hi Matty welcome back. Shane drops in now and then. If you want to challenge your buddies you can set up your own races now (look under the My Account tab and select Trainer Created Races. Put a password on the race if you want to race against yourselves until they get accustomed to setting their horses.

​Norm

Comment

Thanks Norm!
                    Thats actually a really neat setting! I will have to have a little play with that
                    Matthew Oakford
                    Oakford Racing
                    Apprentice Farrier

Comment

Originally posted by Oakford Racing View Post
                      Thanks Norm!
                      Thats actually a really neat setting! I will have to have a little play with that
                      ​It may not be a feature for all stables Matty. If you don't see it on your tab, give me a yell and I can set the race/password for you and your mates. They can only be set with a maximum of 24 hours. So work it out with your buddies so all horse meters are right, what distance and Aussie time you want.

​Also something else you may not be aware of. All new horses can have unlimited workouts prior to their first start. That way, you can test to see how each instruction works over different distances etc. along with blinkers/shadow-roll/tongue-tie etc.

Norm
                      Last edited by Trunoble Lodge; 12-11-2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

ah yes i think i remember using it last i played. i nearly forgot about that cheers mate
                        appreciate the up to date knowledge
                        Matthew Oakford
                        Oakford Racing
                        Apprentice Farrier

Comment

Nice to meet you Oakford and various Ceebee's

As a quick note, I see the CB stables have some horses nominated tomorrow that have not really been trained. Would they perhaps be better off scratching them so that they can be trained better? They will incur a loss of their nomination fees, but once a horse has run once it can no longer access unlimited training and will instead have to do just 1 per day. By no means do they have to, it is just a friendly suggestion. If they need a hand with best practices on training fresh horses, I'm sure there are plenty of stables here who could impart their knowledge.

Have fun at the track!
                          Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Hi Matty..welcome back my little farrier freind! Good to see you "back in the saddle" ..so to speak. Have a good read of Norms advice, its the right way to go. In regard to the Cb stables situation, its a no no for one person to have two stables, as you know from before you once could have..but not any more. I see where the guys are coming from because your friends stables have similar names, but you appear to have cleared that up in an above post. Let them know that there is a lot of help around on he site, and have a night with them and take them through the basics. Aragon (Jason) is right, get them to work the horses and give them a gallop to at least gauge their ability level. If you and your freinds are interested, i have a lot of breeding stock that are sitting idle, i was going to get rid of them in the next few days. if you guys want a few they are yours. I also have quite a few idle racehorses who are on the truck out of here, but they could be ok if kept in low class races, and they would be good for you guys to learn the ropes with. Its got a bit harder to win a race around here since you last played, and here is my final bit of advice........" the trainers who are successful in this games are the ones who not necessarily have the best horses , but the ones are consistently playing and the ones with a lot of pateince". Dont be fooled by a fast track gallop...very few horses can produce that on RACEDAY. Good to have you back, and give your freinds a warm welcome, any new members are needed around here, and good luck to all of you. Let me know if any of you need a few horses...

Comment

Hi everyone, over the moon that matte showed me and my partner this game we love it. We are very compettive and to clarify the stable situation my stable is Ceeandbeenracing (Brandon) and cbracing is my partner (chelsea) we are still learning the ropes but I would love all the advice and help I can get to get me started. I nominated a couple for tomorrow but now regretting it how do I scratch. Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                              X