Ceeandbee Racing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Brandon.
    Welcome to you and Chelsea. If you want to scratch the easiest way is to go to the racing calendar for tomorrow and scroll down to your race then click the S out beside your horse's name on the form.
    Also for introducing yourself you get two free breed codes. Chelsea will recieve the same when she posts.
    Sorry about the confusion over the multiple stables issue. We've had problems in the past with players making multiple stables to get bonuses so everyone is a little trigger happy. We've also had members of the same household play as well. But now we know what your situation is and doesnt appear to be an further issue. Just be cautious of collusion. ie. dont use your stable to run bids up on one of chelsea's horses in an auction things like that. other wise have fun and enjoy the game.

Brian.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Welcome to the site Chelsea and Brandon. Feel free to contact me if you need any free horses.

Also a welcome back to Matty if you need any new horses or breeds let me know.

Cheers and Good Luck

Comment

welcome to the site Chelsea,Brandon...and Matty from "down-under"
        SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeandbee Racing View Post
          Hi everyone, over the moon that matte showed me and my partner this game we love it. We are very compettive and to clarify the stable situation my stable is Ceeandbeenracing (Brandon) and cbracing is my partner (chelsea) we are still learning the ropes but I would love all the advice and help I can get to get me started. I nominated a couple for tomorrow but now regretting it how do I scratch. Thanks guys
          ​Welcome to the site . We have added a welcome bonus to both accounts . Please let us know if you have any questions .Good Luck
          Admin.

Comment

Chelsea and Brandon ,

I've noticed you entered a few races but these horses are very slow in work times and will not win. Please ask for help, I will offer all the help you need.

If you need race able work time chart let me know. I hate when new players struggle to learn the game and end up quitting. This site is fun when you understand it ... Somewhat of a learning curve at the beginning.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for all your help and kind words... we are both competitive people and are really loving this game!
              I'm open to all help as I think my Yearling filly might be okay!! 🏇🏽💨
              Regards, Chelsea!

Comment

what times should they be running? us aussies thought they were flying times but obviously not all though my horse keenblivion ran a cracker third 😎👍🏻

Comment

Working...
                X