New Year/New Season Deposit Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tom,
    The same argument could be made about it being unfair that Lone adjusts for exchange rate for those of you not in the U.S. because if you cash out on funds Lone has adjusted you get the benefit of the exchange rate at that time but you aren't asked to adjust that back to Lone. Understand...I'm not objecting I'm merely stating that argument could be made as well. It's simply how Lone chooses to run the business to help certain segments of the members.

Comment

We have discussed this before Lone and the site getting involved in breeding SUCKS. It was Toc's horse so I guess it is yours now but bringing back old sires totally changes the game. I dont need to make a deposit but I may make a withdrawal.
      Last edited by Taylorandtaryn; 12-31-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Deposit made, breed for tomorrow

Comment

deposited...
          I will take breed anytime good for admin.

Comment

Made a deposit thanks.

Comment

deposit made..
              breed tomorrow
              SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Only one spot left . Please Pm me when your ready for your breed . Thanks everyone for supporting Digital Downs
                Admin.

Comment

Deposited Thanks

Comment

Thanks to everyone who made deposits . This season we will have 3 deposit bonus Jan 1 . Feb1 and March 1 . this way you can plan accordingly . Good Luck on the track .
                    Admin.

Comment

Working...
                    X