A very long read think I took notes from Orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post

Do me a favor and scratch them. You will be disappointed.

I will give you 5 new horses today aged 2 & 3 and you can race them instead

What do you say 5 new horses from me and 100 bucks for your account.??

Greeko, you're really generous. I want to see them run so I can get a feel for the workouts I just did. I've little doubt that none will win. BUT if we've been told correctly, the horse's racing age depends on the horse's races and not its years, so i can at least say if I have a "young" 6yo

I really hate saying no to free credits. My hesitation is simply that I don't want you to waste your money if I decide not to stick around. Pressure, ya know?

Comment

If he doesn't take the offer, I will lol.
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Express View Post

Greeko, you're really generous. I want to see them run so I can get a feel for the workouts I just did. I've little doubt that none will win. BUT if we've been told correctly, the horse's racing age depends on the horse's races and not its years, so i can at least say if I have a "young" 6yo

I really hate saying no to free credits. My hesitation is simply that I don't want you to waste your money if I decide not to stick around. Pressure, ya know?
        You let me know. It would be nice to get a legend back in the game.

Comment

An idea,
          Ryan, take 50 from Greeko and give me the other 50.
          When you get you feet set again, return the 50 you took to me, so in the end I will get the 100. Kinda. Both you and Greeko would likely take it back from me on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
            An idea,
            Ryan, take 50 from Greeko and give me the other 50.
            When you get you feet set again, return the 50 you took to me, so in the end I will get the 100. Kinda. Both you and Greeko would likely take it back from me on the track.
            Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Express View Post

​I'm waiting for the Daily Report...

"Ryan Express meets the winner's circle. It's been 13,287 days, but Ryan Express finally sends another winner"
              "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Modeling after Ryan Express' near 24% win percentage, I am CHOMPING at the bit for the legend to return.......With 1000% honesty, I saw his career stats on the stats board when I started 9 seasons ago, and i said "I want to be like him", maybe even beat that winning percentage....

Only thing is, he Ryan has about 500 more stakes wins than me LOL

[EDIT] Also, if you select some of my breeders, I will give you Buy one, get one free, unlimited, as you have been away (as Norm pointed out) for 12,398 days heh heh......just an extra offer to incent you back!

Please come back!

Orb
                Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-13-2018, 09:41 AM.
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb, that was 3 kids ago when I had a lot more time and was much smarter. Anyway, really appreciate the kind words. I have junk in my stable now, and I'm going to lose many races as I try to figure out what has changed. I'm going to stick around casually for a bit and evaluate everything. Currently, it's really, really hard to think about moving in hard because the races are so sparsely populated. Still, it'd be fun to buy 100 creates, get a few studs, and restart some exclusive bloodlines. End rambling -- must work.

Comment

Time just stop

DID I HEAR BUY 100 CREATES

you had me a 100 ....

Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post

​I'm waiting for the Daily Report...

"Ryan Express meets the winner's circle. It's been 13,287 days, but Ryan Express finally sends another winner"

933! Lol
                      Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

And it may be 933 more days. I suppose I should pay attention to how much money I’m throwing away just getting those donkeys into races. Oh well, at this rate, at least I’ll be able to claim charitable status for tax purposes.

Comment

Working...
                        X