No announcement yet.

Tarynsnotanonlychild Breeding Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will sit this one out, as I have more breeders than horses, so I am trying to sell some breeds myself. Buddha's horse has times that 5 year old colt would not have, so I thought I was probably jockey weight.....so I am guessing he has a VERY nice one in the 1:35.55 to 1:35.65 range on steady.....I am going to handicap the race if you all don't mind, sine I am sitting it out, and the EARLY morning line has three MAIN contenders in Tier one, followed by a logjam in the Tier 2 section.

So far, I have:

Buddha
    Trunoble Lodge
    Donovan Stables

......These are the three to bear in my judgment, with Winning Ways and FoggyDan a VERY close "Tier 1-B"

Things could change, as I continue to research further....

Thanks Flip and Admin for making a VERY cool race for the community!

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Comment

i just bred 1 hope i am not late to play, had issues loging in
      SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

whats the passcode

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Flip is the password

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
            Flip is the password
            thanks

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Congratz to the winners and thanks again to Flip for putting on the race. I hope you got the intel you were looking for
              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Flip, I want to thank you again for the free breed to your fine stud. Flipsbloodchild came through for a win by .01, Congrats to Ms Stables for the 2nd split win tying with Aquaman 1;34.92.
                Two very close races indeed. I would like to offer you a bred from my stable in hopes you get a horse out of it like I did yours, just PM me and Ill give you some names to look over. that was a fun race.
                Last edited by Winner Circle Ranch; 01-13-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks Flip. Congrats to the winners.

​Who was the rotten bastard that flooded the inside track from the furlong pole. Mine was going a treat along the fence, in front, looked to have all horses covered, hit a mud patch. then seemed to jump up and down on the one spot. <glaring at Aquaman>
                  "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks Flip,

Two awesome races. Both came down to the wire, I was lucky in mine. Congrats to WCR on the win.

Comment

Congrats WCR, MS...
                      Thanks Flip, good looking stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
                        Thanks Flip. Congrats to the winners.

​Who was the rotten bastard that flooded the inside track from the furlong pole. Mine was going a treat along the fence, in front, looked to have all horses covered, hit a mud patch. then seemed to jump up and down on the one spot. <glaring at Aquaman>
                        The race viewer may have locked up for you Norm........I saved the stretch run for you.......Next time, pick a jock who can keep your nag on all fours at the rail....

Orb

- Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                        X