Training Times Off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Times Off?

Is there something going on with workout times? I just had a newly bred filly run:

46.58 1:11.16 1:49.25
    22.91 46.03 1:35.36

These times seem unreal
    Doing is the best way of saying

Yes they are off. I just worked out my pig I created 2 days ago. It's faster today 109.40 to 109.08

Comment

Can trainers please confirm if there having issue . The code has not been changed at all so it might be a bug I need to find . Thanks
      Admin.

Comment

Don't know. I trained one that I bred yesterday and got the same time tonight, so I can't tell.

Comment

Mine are not changed. All still struggle to clear 8f during regulation of an nfl game.

Comment

No wonder times here. Looks like you have a monster of monsters Buddha

N
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Buddha, make sure you trained the horse at regular weight, not jockey weight, remember you trained one the other day at jock weight. I know sometimes I forget to change my settings when training colts, then fillies,
              STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
              LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Express View Post
                Mine are not changed. All still struggle to clear 8f during regulation of an nfl game.

Now that's funny Ryan!

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                  Buddha, make sure you trained the horse at regular weight, not jockey weight, remember you trained one the other day at jock weight. I know sometimes I forget to change my settings when training colts, then fillies,
                  I checked the weight about 5 times because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Everything looks good though. Only thing left to do is race and see if this horse is for real.

Comment

Good luck with it, hope it pans out for you.
                    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
                    X