Unlimited Training For New Claims Or Bought Horses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Training For New Claims Or Bought Horses

We will be testing the code for unlimited training on a horse you claimed or bought . The unlimited training will expire after the horses races its first race for new trainer . Hopefully this will help more older horses get claimed or bought . This idea was supplied by a trainer and we appreciate any idea that could help the site . Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Great idea!!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Said trainer sounds particularly handsome....

Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

yep lets help all those that claim from me and hate my training (king G you listening.) lol seriously sounds good to me.
          Eddie

Comment

This is now live . please report any issues that you see . Thanks everyone .
            Admin.

Comment

AWESOME idea!

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Great idea but it might not be working the way it should be. I just noticed a horse called Psalm Of The White in the Workout section that has trained 3 times on the 24th. Problem is the horse has ran 7 races already and is not a claimer. how is this possible? Its the first horse running 4F in the workout section if you want to check it out.

Comment

Not working for me just claimed Marchfield only able to train him once

Comment

Originally posted by Runaway Stable View Post
                    Not working for me just claimed Marchfield only able to train him once
                    Same problem for me on the one I claimed today. Thanks for adding the feature and looking into it.

Comment

I will check into it . I have sent a ticket into programmers . Thanks
                      Admin.

Comment

I was told it was working , if anyone can confirm this I would appreciate it . Thanks
                        Admin.

Comment

I claimed Steady Hammer yesterday and after training today I am getting the training not available until tomorrow note

Comment

It might only include horses that were claimed today on . Hopefully its been fixed and working correctly . Thanks for any feedback
                            Admin.

Comment

I claimed Tonalism today and i was only able to train once

Comment

Working...
                              X