faster and faster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faster and faster

Just wanting thoughts on the faster workout times. I understand the breeding quicker horses each season would lower the bar but tonight after several pm's and some grand stables coming back to race I went ahead and breed a few myself ( yes Norm I changed my mind lol). So the last one I breed was sired by my 14 yr old millionaire son of Leave No Doubt (hehehe) Tarynsbadjoke and breed him to my 6yr old winless daughter of the great create mare Lonehadafilly. Now this breeding I was hoping for a decent runner for sure but not one the broke the timer at every distance and no Chrisman I didnt have to use the magical clippers those workouts time are for a balls attached colt. So while I am excited to see him run I just wonder how two older horses with some nice runners already could have something this fast. Lone did you forget to water the training track or what. j/k Any comments are appreciated.
    Good luck at the races,
    Eddie

Just one Comment T... TnT u a lucky ass.LOL
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Nice Tnt...and good thing you don't need the Magical tingy. Not sure if those are any good these days...lol

Comment

Working...
      X