Who Is Your Best Horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Your Best Horse

Just wanted to see who you thought was your best horse currently racing . Thanks to everyone that replies in advance . please describe what you believe is its best distance
    Admin.

WCR Sunday Silence and i think this Colt will kill at 1 1/8 if he runs his training numbers.

Comment

Idontknowhatosay 7f but struggling at age 4 trying things to wake her up
      Hebrokethetimer 2 for 2 the last two days guessing sprinting but time will tell

Comment

Ecko Nucleus,
        working sharp this season and winning 3 of last 4 with a sharp second in tough company. May consider Derby and or Preakness.

Comment

Pit of Misery. looks like a sprinter 2/3 with nice Beyers, Hoping he can run classic distance, guess time will tell
          SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Contender Threat is 4 year old gelding likes to beat the 3 year olds this season ...that's always a good sign

Forgotten Magic was a late 2 year old bred filly last season. She has 6 stake wins out of 7 and always looks dangerous

Zettabyte was a 12k claimer and has been moving up the ranks, just won a class division A allowance with some ease at 1 1/2 distance
            Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 01-28-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

My best 2yo's have all come from the same sire Wholey Diver owned by Knight Racing, a Create he claimed from Winning420.

​Holy Flash Dive (3 from 3). 2 x Qs and 1 x Alw.. Sprinter filly
              ​Holy Guacamole (2 from 2) 1 x Q and 1 x TCR. Middle distance colt
              ​Elaine Of Astolat (5 from 6) a 6K Claim who hung 3 wide in the death seat last start in an Open TCR, held on for 3rd.. Sprinter filly

​The pleasing thing about all 3 is that they never say die, they just keep fighting on in the home stretch. Haven't won by big margins but all have the heart of a lion. Haven't heard from Knight Racing but if he is reading this, send me a PM and I am sure I can help you improve your stable stats.

​One more... Comfortable Shoes (4yo Create) sprinter filly who is one of those rare improvers with age. She is competitive against the homebreds as well as the Create only at any level. I was watching a documentary on TV about lesbians when I named her lol.

Norm
              "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I think my best right now is Broom Racer a 3yo create filly who was created for and won the Halloween create challenge. She has won $169,830 with a record of 4-3-1 in 9 starts including wins against breds and most recently winning the CCSQ. She's basically a sprinter who can stretch to 7f maybe 1M but hasn't been tried that far yet. I'm seriously considering supplementing her and running in the DDSQ.

Comment

Lifeline Princess is probably still my best but has disappointed a little lately. Best distance 3 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Tattoo View Post
                    Lifeline Princess is probably still my best but has disappointed a little lately. Best distance 3 miles.
                    Was that you or Aragon that streaked across the new stadium during the cricket match on the weekend?

Comment

It was Aragon. Then he set up a Go Fund Me page and raised the money to pay the fine in a few hours.
                      Interesting that they didn't need to pixelate anything apparently it was too small for the human eye to see.

Comment

They named a computer company after him.... Microsoft

Comment

Every first time starter I run.
                          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Tattoo View Post

I have one that can compete with you there...if only we could find a 3 mile race to run

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post

Was that you or Aragon that streaked across the new stadium during the cricket match on the weekend?

Better to be tech savvy than.... length savvy.... apparently...
                              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Working...
                              X