• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I nom Lost in Deflation

May the horse be with you!
    Jason
    ATM Stables

Comment

Thanks for the breed Orb. Unfortunately 7F doesn't suit my horse.
      Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Thanks for the breed orb. Cry Eagle Cry will not take part in the event. I will focus in another race.

Comment

Thanks Lone and Orb for the breed and race. Dynasty Done will be running.

You see, I'm covering my butt no matter the result.

If the Patriots win, then the dynasty is done, complete, mark it down as the greatest.

If the Eagles win, then the dynasty is done, finished, finito, over... And wouldn't we all love to see the backs of those fuc.....hsia loving football people over in New England

Good luck in the race
          Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Foles To The Rescue was born and will run. Her times are very unimpressive but but here's hoping she'll be full of heart...one can only hope!!!

Comment

some very good names so far will be tough to pick..
              Admin.

Comment

Pulling my horse from the race, thought it was a 2K breeding Fee but its full price plus a 5K entry, my horse is a router so going to put him where he might pay for himself. thanks anyway Orb.

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                  Pulling my horse from the race, thought it was a 2K breeding Fee but its full price plus a 5K entry, my horse is a router so going to put him where he might pay for himself. thanks anyway Orb.

It wouldn't ACTUALLY be because the horse you entered wasn't even bred to Orb Lineage... would it?...
                  Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon Stables View Post

It wouldn't ACTUALLY be because the horse you entered wasn't even bred to Orb Lineage... would it?...

Never knew it had to be until now, guess I was directing my attention to the 2K Fee. My bad, thanks for pointing it out in your so often polite manner, ...

Comment

I looked through Orb Lineage and there are some VERY good training numbers going around.......but HEART is the great equalizer.

One never knows, I am rooting for whoever gets post 5, as the number 5 is my lucky number......

We will see who draws Gate 5!

Orb
                      - Orb Farms

Comment

Bradys Last Bowl is entered, with the usual no chance to win. Good Luck.

Comment

Who Let The Air Out has been entered thank you

Comment

Gronkscrambledbrain is in for the run. Looks to be an ok router but maybe will get a good run at 7

Comment

Hello thought i would have ago,being British i know nothing about the superbowl,but as it is the final Clash Of the Titans is entered.

Comment

Nice field. I had a poor match. GL all
                                If I was betting my choice would be Clash Of The Titans

Comment

Working...
                                X