Orb Lineage SuperBowl Breeding Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to Norm!

Thanks to Orb and Lone, was a fun contest.
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Congrats Norm
      Admin.

Comment

Thanks. Lesson learned. I wasn't going to put him in because the best work was 1:09.14 after gelding, even the 7f time wasn't that great. 1.22.49. Just goes to show the difference between workouts and races. Although we'll see how he goes against Open runners.

Thanks for putting it together.

Norm
        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
          Thanks. Lesson learned. I wasn't going to put him in because the best work was 1:09.14 after gelding, even the 7f time wasn't that great. 1.22.49. Just goes to show the difference between workouts and races. Although we'll see how he goes against Open runners.

Thanks for putting it together.

Norm

I should post a screen cap of the chat where you're telling me mine would beat at least 1 home because yours was horrible. 'Mine won't win'... says the spider... lol

Comment

Yeah.... sorry about that. Maybe next time.

Comment

Norm, The Sphynx is up for you.....

Aragon, for finishing 2nd, and Winning Ways for hitting the 3rd spot, I offer you a free breed to ANYONE else in my stable....

Might take a day or two for Aragon and Winning Ways, so take a peek, and lemme know who you want the free breed.....

Congrats to you, and thanks for making this fun! Thanks in particular to Lone and Brian for making this fun event happen!

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Orb. Monument of Light looks good. Thanks for the breed and the contest.

Aragon - Looks like you are headed for 2nd best again.

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
                  Norm, The Sphynx is up for you.....

Aragon, for finishing 2nd, and Winning Ways for hitting the 3rd spot, I offer you a free breed to ANYONE else in my stable....

Might take a day or two for Aragon and Winning Ways, so take a peek, and lemme know who you want the free breed.....

Congrats to you, and thanks for making this fun! Thanks in particular to Lone and Brian for making this fun event happen!

Orb

Thanks Orb, appreciate the offer.

It might not be the sexiest name or most valuable, but honestly I'd be happy with another breed to Orb Lineage.

Thank You

Comment

Thanks Orb,could i have fewantedtotry please.

Comment

I see Norm was pulling the ole spider trick again.

Comment

These young punks just never learn....

Comment

Aragon and Winning Ways, you are both set up with your prize breeds

Norm, the RICH GET RICHER!

Err, and I take no offense, at 43, with an ex wife who is slowly scraping body organs out of my guts monthly for alimony, and aches and pains, I am NOT a young punk LOL!

LMAO,

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                          X