No announcement yet.

We Need More Route Horses Deposit Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Deposit bonus has ended . Creates are ok WCR , I just wanted more route horses bred , but if you got a route create that is ok too . They had to be DD so they might run in Qualifiers. Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Comment

LOL, ok, thanks Lone

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon Stable View Post
        Just deposited thanks Lone. How do I use a breed code?

Under Main Stable, go to Breed A Horse.

Once you're in here, select your Mare and Sire. The drop downs will default to show horses in your breeding barn. If you want to use public breeders, you'll need to click 'Use Outside Mare/Sire' and select from the list. Whatever the fee is ( e.g 2000 ) you'll need to pay that.

Below you'll see a box for coupon #. Copy and paste the breed code into there. Click the radio button to pay the Champ fee if you so choose.

Then click Breed!

To summarise the costs for reference :

A breed costs 8000 creds. Breeding a 1yo is 5000 creds, and they cant be run until the new season in May. If you're using a Breeding Code, this is the fee that is removed.

If you use 2 breeders from within your own barn, that's no additional creds. If you want to use someone elses breeders, you add the cost on top.

If you want to Championship nominate it, that's 2000 on top. If you want it to be able to run in the Championship series, DD Maidens, some feature races etc it will need that. If you choose not to do it at the time of breeding, then pull a monster and decide you'd like to be in those high ticket races, it'll cost you 15000 to nominate it after birth instead of 2000. The choice is yours.

Post breeding there are 2 possible additional charges. For a Colt, should you choose to geld it to improve it's performance, that'll be 1000 creds. If you choose to add horseshoes to any horse, that's 2000 creds. I'm not going to argue the merits of doing that or not, that ground has already been covered elsewhere.

As you can see, breeding a horse can cost between 0 credits ( breeding code, no Champ fee, no geld, no horseshoes ), to 13000 in fixed costs ( full price breed, champ fee, geld, horseshoes ) to an unlimited figure governed only by what you're willing to pay other stables to access their breeding stock.

I believe the only one of these fees that can't be paid for in Bonus Credits is the actual 8000/5000 cred cost to breed the horse. I could be wrong though, not a heavy breeder myself.

Hope this helps!
        Last edited by Aragon Stables; 02-08-2018, 09:52 AM.
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Great turn out . Thanks everyone and Congrats to

​FoggyDan and And More Racing for winning . Good Luck
          Admin.

Comment

Congrats Foggy and AMR, nice win guys

Comment

Thanks and congrats on your win FoggyDan.

Comment

Thank you very much. My win was testimony to not paying attention to works. Mine had mediocre works at best, but came flying. Grats to And More as well.

Comment

Working...
                X