The Pats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pats

After that poor ass game from a so called Quaterback I vote That poor ass quaterbacks name should never be allowed to be used on this site again
    All in Favor say Ya
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dumb Ass Brady
    The King Has Spoken

Poor ass game? He broke all kinds of offensive records including throwing for 500 yards. That loss is on the defense, not him.

Haters gunna hate!

Comment

94 yards to go 2.20 and 1 timeout to win ...HE BE NO JOHN ELWAY ...... He cant get the credit and not the blame .... was a heck of a game
      Admin.

Comment

hell of a game, nice ending.

Comment

he is good just had to give burk hell....lol
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Let's get real guys...Brady had a great game no doubt about that...but Foles earned the MVP with an even more outstanding game. I told you guys in the other thread that he was an extremely capable QB and would win the game. That's even why I named my horse Foles To The Rescue. I said in the other thread that you heard it there first!!! In case anyone thinks I just throw crap out there hoping it will stick let me tell you that I put my money where my mouth is and also bet the Eagles. I didn't take the points and I didn't even play the game straight up. I gave points to the Pats in order to get higher odds. I got +$240 by giving 3-1/2 points and I got +$350 by giving 7-1/2 points so I basically got almost 3-1 on my money...almost double what a straight up bet would have paid. While I won't tell you just how much I bet I will say that it involved multiple zeros. I also played poker tonight and added several more zeros...it was a very very good Super Bowl Sunday for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
              Let's get real guys...Brady had a great game no doubt about that...but Foles earned the MVP with an even more outstanding game. I told you guys in the other thread that he was an extremely capable QB and would win the game. That's even why I named my horse Foles To The Rescue. I said in the other thread that you heard it there first!!! In case anyone thinks I just throw crap out there hoping it will stick let me tell you that I put my money where my mouth is and also bet the Eagles. I didn't take the points and I didn't even play the game straight up. I gave points to the Pats in order to get higher odds. I got +$240 by giving 3-1/2 points and I got +$350 by giving 7-1/2 points so I basically got almost 3-1 on my money...almost double what a straight up bet would have paid. While I won't tell you just how much I bet I will say that it involved multiple zeros. I also played poker tonight and added several more zeros...it was a very very good Super Bowl Sunday for me!!!
              So you're the reason Lone is running the sale. Hoping to snag some of that sweet, sweet Super Bowl $$
              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

I sent this to my mate back in October.

Edit: is that tiny for everyone? I’m on mobile
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon Stables View Post

So you're the reason Lone is running the sale. Hoping to snag some of that sweet, sweet Super Bowl $$

He got some from me. Now I hope what I breed can run!

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon Stable View Post
                    I sent this to my mate back in October.

Edit: is that tiny for everyone? I’m on mobile

Teeny Tiny
                    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

WTG And More...

Mostly I just wanted the PATs whooped. I don't care much for them since they spied on the JETs
                      A really great game.

Comment

yea My daughter asked who is playing . I said Pats and eagles . she said Patriots are they the ones cheating .
                        Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
                          WTG And More...

Mostly I just wanted the PATs whooped. I don't care much for them since they spied on the JETs
                          A really great game.
                          Jets fan huh Chris? I think I Remember knowing that you are in NY. I had a little extra rooting interest myself in this game because I lived in the Philly suburbs for about 10 years so I became something of an Eagles fan. I was living there the last time when the Eagles lost to the Pats in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Congrats to the Eagles for their Super Bowl win. Have to hand it to their coach he made some ballsy calls that went in his favor.

​The KEY play of the whole game was the 4th and 1 from his own 39 where he went for it and just barely got the first down, had they not converted there is no doubt that New England would have marched right down the field a they has the entire second half, and if they had scored in that situation the game probably would have been over.

STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
                            X