iOs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOs

I thought when I left I was able to watch the 2d races on my IPad. But no such luck now? Do people watch the races on their iOs devices?

Thanks

Would love to know this also. No Flash player that I can find with iOS

Comment

I don't know Rory and Duncan if I can help here, I do it all on a laptop and its all OK there....2D and 3D...good luck with your enquiry...

Comment

You might have to get an app from the app store. The best apps for this i can find, for both the ipad and iphone are Photon browser and the other one is called Puffin they both cost money not sure how much.
        Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Second To None View Post
          You might have to get an app from the app store. The best apps for this i can find, for both the ipad and iphone are Photon browser and the other one is called Puffin they both cost money not sure how much.
          Thank you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris Bloodstock View Post
            I don't know Rory and Duncan if I can help here, I do it all on a laptop and its all OK there....2D and 3D...good luck with your enquiry...

Thanks, Shane. I spend so much time on mobile devices, that it really stings not being able to watch there. I end up just clicking on results, and that's decidedly unfun.

Comment

Blackberry is the phone of the future
              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Rory...I feel your "phone pain" when it comes to DD. I have tried many times on many phones, and can honestly say I hate playing on them. Small digits, fat fingers, no live view....all that and more convinced me to never play on a phone again. I bit the bullet, purchased a laptop with Windows 10, loaded up the DD race viewer and no problems with 2d and 3d since. Good luck...

Comment

Working...
                X