The Sin City Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sin City Classic

We will have 4 qualifiers into the finals . They will be Password protected .

​Each qualifier will be 10 max gates . 8f dirt . 6k entry with the top 2 going into the finals . If the race splits into 2 races then the winners of the splits will go into the finals . If the race splits 3 times then the winners of the 3 legs will go into the finals . It is possible we have more then 8 horses in the finals .

Horses must be unraced - They can be C,F,or G - You can race after qualifier ., but it is your job to make sure horse is ready for finals .

​Jockeys will be determined by time . If there are 2 with same time then the one with the most horses in race will go first. Next tie breaker will be fastest 1st split in race .

​The Finals will be 100k added by the site , PLUS 2k PER HORSE IN THE QUALIFIERS ....ALSO ADDED BY SITE . It is very possible we will have 200k+ finals purse.

​Best and most creative Sin City inspired name in each weeks qualifiers will win 10k .

​Qualifiers will be on 2-24, 3-3, 3-10 and 3-17th with the finals on 3-24th

IF a Create wins we will add a 100k bonus
    Admin.

First qualifier is ready for entries.

password is poker

** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Entries just have to be unraced but can be bred anytime and don’t have to be bred that particular week?

Comment

just unraced . Thanks
        Admin.

Comment

Bred one for the race but can't get the race to load for me, too many races between now and then for it to appear. SIN CITY SUPERSAR is chomping at the bit to run.
          STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

6 in so far . The site will add 2k for every horse entered into qualifiers to the finals purse . Good Luck
            Admin.

Comment

bump
              btw, can stable enter 2

Comment

Should also be limited to black and grey horses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon Stable View Post
                  Should also be limited to black and grey horses lol
                  In that case, I may have to scratch mine...lol

Comment

I want to nominate one...but the race wont show on its nomination page, only loads races for the 22nd and 23rd...

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris Bloodstock View Post
                      I want to nominate one...but the race wont show on its nomination page, only loads races for the 22nd and 23rd...
                      ​Check your subscription. If that is ok, then set your horse's preferences to 7f/8f/9f which will shorten the upcoming race lists.
                      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

21Feb18 Belmont DD Dirt fst 1m 22.61 45.53 1:35.34 1 1 1 1 Sutherland C(R) BLV 118 h
                        VIVA LOST WAGES (Wholey Diver/Giirlieplex): You have been warned!

Comment

Spot on Norm...subscription is about to run out. Have a look in your Pm's as well. Hope your happy and healthy.....SG

Comment

Norm you know that horse is too fast. Might as well shoot her now or sell to me for a couple of credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
                              Norm you know that horse is too fast. Might as well shoot her now or sell to me for a couple of credits.
                              ​no no... not the time. Everyone knows that fast workers don't make good racers. The name! Her name is impossible to beat.

Norm

Comment

Working...
                              X