No announcement yet.

The Sin City Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have entered one,colt,goes my the name Den Of Iniquity.

Comment

Vegas Gigolo has also entered the race

Comment

The thrid qualifier is posted. Password is blackjack
        Good luck.
        ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
        Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
        https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

The Winner of week 2 name game is Orb with 3 The Hard Way.. thanks and good luck
          Admin.

Comment

Congrats Orb...I have to admit I chuckled when you posted that name. It sounds like a bet I would make and then wonder why I never win!!!

Comment

Thanks AMRS ,I thought I would have to go with something witty, yet oxymoronic to win LOL

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

WOO HOO...
                Vegas Gigolo wins the Sin City Stakes Qualifier 2 today!!!
                BEWARE...there's a create in the finals!!!

Comment

OH OH - Congrats to you and Greeko - Finals Purse up to 162k with 2 weeks left ..
                  3 Vegas Money Greeko Holdem Sutherland C 118 18900 1:34.85
                  5 Vegas Gigolo And More Racing Stable Curatolo R 120 17820 1:35.06
                  Next weeks qualifier is up . Good Luck
                  Admin.

Comment

HUGE disappointment for mine, but VERY excited that you got the checkered flag AMRS, along with John!

Best of luck to both of you, and a very exciting race to watch! Looks like we already have 4 out of 4 Qualifier horses who are AT or VERY nearly at 134.xx for the 8F/1 Mile, and those are some stellar final times for a mile. This FINAL race is going to be a virtual mid-season Breeder's Cup LOL! I think the SLOWEST workout horse in the race ran a 1:08.79 (that was a joke LOL)....Competition is STIFF, and anyone who wins or places will EARN their spot!

I'll probably sit out the balance of the Sin City, unless Lady Luck turns my way........but this is one of those series where I get equal satisfaction watching other owner horses, not just mine.....So Competitive.......I mean, did anyone look at the racing form for Heat 1 last night? It looked like a Full Field of Secretariats LOL.....This is a VERY competitive series, and VERY well-designed by both Admin and Burky!!!

Anyone NOT having fun just WATCHING these races is TRULY missing out on some TREMENDOUS racing!

There are LOTS of Big races, Qualifiers, Stakes Races, contests, etc..... WE don't ALWAYS have to win to garner satisfaction from watching our peers win!

Best of luck everyone!

Orb
                    Last edited by Orb Farms; 03-04-2018, 08:26 AM.
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

11 in so far only a few more hours to get your ponies in . Good Luck
                      Admin.

Comment

Congrats to Chrisman and Greeko . for winning this weeks Qualifiers into the Sin City Classic .
                        ​Congrats to Greeko for winning the name game as well with Kangaroo Kash

1 Taylor Zone Greeko Holdem Castellano J 120 18900 1:35.03
                        1 Princess Lukara Chrisman Velazquez J 118 18900 1:34.89
                        Admin.

Comment

The last qualifier is posted with a current final purse of 190k . Lets make the last qualifier big and grow the purse to 250k . we need 30 horses to get to 250k finals .

password is "roulette"

Good Luck
                          Admin.

Comment

6 in so far. We are over 200k for finals . Last Chance to get in . Good Luck
                            Admin.

Comment

Once Belonged To Mob (another create) has entered the race...

Comment

5 more and race will split into 3 races . Good Luck
                                Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X