Clear All

• Chat room is down

Can't log into chat room

Yup same here say's file not found

Comment

We are working on it .Thanks everyone
      Admin.

Comment

The Forum was like that yesterday, all i could get was codes and numbers. Its working now thought.

Comment

They are working on the issue . Hopefully it has been resolved . Thanks
          Admin.

Comment

Can't get on site again. Had to use wife's ip.

Comment

Sent you a PM - please check to see if that is you IP that is not getting allowed to open site . or send me the ip . thanks
              Admin.

Comment

Your kidding me again

Comment

My ip is ???????
                  Last edited by Winner Circle Ranch; 02-26-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

BLOCKED
                    The problem is Digitaldowns is NOT a secure site and our antivirus programs are blocking the site. I've talked to Lone several times about getting this site verified but he hasn't yet. This is the fourth time I have been locked out because my IP address is rejected. Starting to get pissed off. Enough is enough, get it fixed PLEASE!.

Comment

WCR, It may not be antivirus. secure/insecure is not antivirus business. most of the virus and spyware is feed from so called secure folks. like microchump, avobe, yahyah.

I would be more concerned you have virus/trojan on your machine that's sending bad stuff to the site and firewall is blocking. Or you ip is close to group blocked. so yes site should try to remember your ip when they reboot system.

Comment

I am typing on a phone so if and when I get back I will answer that

Comment

Ok, sorry thought you were back already.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
                            WCR, It may not be antivirus. secure/insecure is not antivirus business. most of the virus and spyware is feed from so called secure folks. like microchump, avobe, yahyah.

I would be more concerned you have virus/trojan on your machine that's sending bad stuff to the site and firewall is blocking. Or you ip is close to group blocked. so yes site should try to remember your ip when they reboot system.

Chrisman, this crap has been going on for a year now and not just to me. I have PAID to get my computer cleaned and my protection is also paid in yearly subscriptions ( Avast Pro, and CC Cleaner Pro). I had both of these upgraded the last time this site blocked me out and a 3 1/2 hour full clean by Avast technical support team.

Trust me the problem is not at my end or any of the other guys that the site is blocking because it loses our IP addresses. If you all look at the search box of your browser you will see an i in a circle, click on it and it will give you a warning that this site is not secure, if it was secure you would see a green open lock like you do on any secure sites even Facebook. I believe that is why we are being locked out every so often. Lone has to get this fixed.

But for now I'm making a withdrawal before I get blocked for good and can,t get my money or someone else hacks it first, not taking that chance until they get this fixed for good.

Tried to withdraw some money and got another error message, go figure

This page isn’t working

www.digitaldowns.us is currently unable to handle this request.
                            HTTP ERROR 500
                            Last edited by Winner Circle Ranch; 02-26-2018, 07:59 AM. Reason: Wanted to add another error I got when withdrawing some money

Comment

I hear you WCR.

It is likely a firewall issue or content management issue. Hope it resolve soon and for good.

Comment

Working...
                              X