The Virtual Belmont-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Virtual Belmont-

Lets make Dan and Forgotten Magic earn it .I know he would not want it any other way . This might be the first Triple Crown winner in 39 season at Digital Downs . Good Luck Dan
    Admin.

I hope Dan wins it..

Comment

I hope Dan gets the TC. It would be well deserved for Dan and FM is a spectacular filly.

I am still running my schedule so Speedypsychosis may likely start. I had plans to try a create filly in the Belmont. She's been eating up the 1 1/2 mile. so I may drop her in either in place of Speedy or in addition.

Should be a great race and I hope for a big turn out.

Comment

I appreciate it Chris. Speedy was certainly closing the gap. It would be great to have a big crowd in chat Sunday night.
        Good Luck to you too.
        ​Here's an interesting fact. Sheza Troll actually never won a race at 12F. She was 0-5 over the distance. If FM can do it, she would be the only TC winner in the modern era.
        ​I asked Lone to verify in case I missed something. I would be interested to know what the original format was. Maybe a veteran stable could let us know.
        Could be why it's so darn hard to win it.
        Last edited by Foggydan Farms; 03-12-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

No horse has won the real Triple Crown . Sheza Troll only beat fillies . FM has beaten the best 3yo , Colts ,Fillies and Brians mm I mean Geldings . plus 12f is what separates them . To win from 1m to 12f is a hard spread of distances to conquer . I would like to see it done so that everyone knows it can be done . Good Luck Dan ...
          Admin.

Comment

Thanks a lot Fred. She'll be fit and ready to go.

Comment

Lets get some horses entered . If we get at least 9 we will give entire site 2 free create codes . Thanks and Good Luck ..
              Admin.

Comment

Working...
              X