X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Sent an URGENT PM - Please Read

Admin,

I Sent an URGENT PM - Please Read

This is VERY important...... re: Training overnight and the Game's PC Internal clock

Best,

Orb
    - Orb Farms

I'll ask the community if you think it will help..... It's not something that can be pondered for 12 hours, respectfully....

Thanks kindly Admin, as always - you do a great job, and I appreciate you!

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-01-2018, 08:50 AM.
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Can anyone else verify that horses arent training. I dont have any that were trained yesterday so I cant check.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

I ALWAYS train 3 or 4 minutes after midnight....ALWAYS....Check my history over 9+ seasons.....I am like a machine, I am clinical Obssessive Compulsive Disorder (O.C.D.), true story unfortunately, but this is who I am, so I am not embarrassed about it..... I trained my claimer Tab in my stable first, and when I went over to my "Stakes/Gr1" Tab, there were horses already showing as trained, and I did NOT have anything clicked on Assistant trainer.

These horses last night, at 10:04 Mountain Time, STILL showed as "Trained" with the red bar through them, but I had not even got to this tab yet!!!!

Decipher
        Benjamin
        Box Office
        White Heart Lane

What's more, I was suspicious this happened yesterday too....and then throw on top of that, horse nominations CLOSED 5,6, even EIGHT hours early, means that the game engines internal clock said that those races were within the final hour, or "x" minutes, and no changes could be made to jockey selection or jockey instruction, and we are talking about 5 or more hours in advance......ever since the glitch

Thanks again,

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Correct, horses showing as already trained but no training runs were performed today.
          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

OK not just me....... This happened yesterday too I believe, and I was less aware.....Maybe a meter reset is the best recourse, because a TON of training regimens are now disjointed.

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Getting to the point where nominations for Monday/Tuesday are going to be at risk, due to the training problem and meters.

Thanks Admin,

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

I noticed a few that I trained just after midnight DID in fact train, but the black training tab didn't get the red line thru it.

Comment

Definitely an issue, and the only resolution is as stated above with meters.

If not a meter reset, I would think it reasonable to get FULL refunds instead of 75% on races in the coming 1 to 3 days.......due to meter issues.

Orb
                  Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-01-2018, 12:32 PM.
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

Went ahead and reset all horses
                    Will try to monitor this evening.
                    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

I woke up and went through the overnight (Aust time) results. Noticed that all horses meters were reset to 100 except for one horse, Holy Temple. She ran in race #5 at CAL. I did not train her yet her meters were trained coming back at 100 97 99 99 100 which couldn't have been done in one train. She has the training red line.
                      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

The server time is off not the site time . so its showing up as trained server time was fixed so hopefully that repairs the issue with training . Sorry for any inconvenience.
                        Admin.

Comment

Working...
                        X