PROBLEM..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROBLEM..

Have noticed a problem with the racing calendar. Results from previous days have disappeared.

https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_race...=d&p2=2018-4-1

​not sure / I can see yesterdays results . Please copy the link that you see with missing races . thanks
    Admin.

Comment

The Racing Calendar is ok here too but the Daily Report isn't updating.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

..but wait there's more. I use the Assistant Trainer (God Bless his little heart) but have noticed he is jumping the gun lately i.e. he normally trains just after midnight but now he 'double' trains them just after they have raced so that they are ready for racing the next day. All my horses that ran in the morning (Holy Hallucination) and afternoon(Teacher's Union, Double Plex) sessions today are fully trained up without my involvement in any way. This happened the previous day as well e.g. all my 3 Egg Hunt horses were ready to race again after they had just raced. Speaking of the Egg Hunt, have the special prizes been awarded yet?

Norm
        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I am with Norm only running a few right now with tax season in the final furlong but I ran 3 today in a 1 1/2 race and I just looked they are fully trained and ready to go. That asst. trainer is working overtime. lol

Comment

it seems fine now... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
              I am with Norm only running a few right now with tax season in the final furlong but I ran 3 today in a 1 1/2 race and I just looked they are fully trained and ready to go. That asst. trainer is working overtime. lol

whew...
              I thought mine just weren't running hard enough to lose any conditioning...

Comment

Looks like we all have the same assistant trainer...busy little fellow...at least he is consistent...lol

Comment

Working...
                X