Tie breakers need to change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie breakers need to change

I really don't agree with the tie breaker rule in champ standings being starts per horse... We should have a run off in the new season. My horse that won missed out versus 2 that never won a qualifier sprint

Hugh Hefner 15 points
    7th
    9th
    4th
    3rd

Holy Heart Attack 15 points
    9th
    7th

Pair-o-dice 15 points
    1st
    5th

I even rank lower than holy heart attack
    Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 04-03-2018, 08:43 PM.

Maybe it's lifetime earnings..

Can someone clarify please

Comment

I will have a chance to check code tomorrow but I think it is lifetime .
      Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
        I really don't agree with the tie breaker rule in champ standings being starts per horse... We should have a run off in the new season. My horse that won missed out versus 2 that never won a qualifier sprint

Hugh Hefner 15 points
        7th
        9th
        4th
        3rd

Holy Heart Attack 15 points
        9th
        7th

Pair-o-dice 15 points
        1st
        5th

I even rank lower than holy heart attack
        Holy Heart Attack won a Sprint Q at his 2nd race start. Admittedly his form has gone off since then but who knows what can happen in a Final?

Norm
        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I agree with it, EXCEPT for one thing.

Like Nascar, and a few other sports such as EPL Soccer, WINNING is at a premium...... EPL = 3 points for a win, not 2. Nascar gives BONUS points for a win.

Maybe the points structure should spread out for finishing 1st and maybe even second.

Now, you should be DEDUCTED points if you run out of gates 1, 2 and 4 in sprints, but that's another conversation..... LOL

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Lifetime winnings is the tie breaker for horses with same amount of points . I think that is a fair tie breaker . Hope that helps explain it a bit more . Good Luck in the finals .
            Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
              Lifetime winnings is the tie breaker for horses with same amount of points . I think that is a fair tie breaker . Hope that helps explain it a bit more . Good Luck in the finals .
              That's sounds fair to me

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post

Why wouldn't it be season earnings? The champ series is each season and in the 3+ divisions lifetime earnings gives a potential advantage to the older horse. Season earnings sounds more fair to me.

Comment

Working...
                X