Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training

so my horses run and are back to 100% the same day except Hammer Elite who raced today at 130pm and is now trained back up except speed is at 99. So what going on it happened to another horse of mine yesterday right after it raced it was back to 100 across the stat sheet.

So I just went to Assistant Trainer and adjusted training for tonight and when I saved it trained the horses that checked the box to get trained tonight.

Comment

This was reported last week Steve.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

The magical Assistant Training elves have disappeared and all is back to normal in the Land of Lone.

Comment

It should be working . They are still working on a few bugs . Please feel free to point out anything you see. Thanks
          Admin.

Comment

To tell you the truth, this is one bug that I actually didn't mind. It made for a quick turnaround to get a horse ready for racing again.

Comment

Working...
            X