3k Auction 4-22-18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3k Auction 4-22-18

We would like to try something new . we have an Auction on the 22nd . All horses must be entered at 3k with only for a 500 listing fee . We will give away something to the horses that sells for the highest price . I am hoping that the low entry and low reserve will drive up some prices . Please do not enter any horse you are not willing to sell for 3k , and at the same time use this post to advertise some better entries . At the same time please do not enter any horses that have not been claimed in 6k or lower races . If we put in some quality horses ,breeders and potential breeders I think we will have some good sales . I am also going to test to see if unlimited training is working for horses bought at the auction . Thanks and Good Luck

Admin.

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
    We would like to try something new . we have an Auction on the 22nd . All horses must be entered at 3k with only for a 500 listing fee . We will give away something to the horses that sells for the highest price . I am hoping that the low entry and low reserve will drive up some prices . Please do not enter any horse you are not willing to sell for 3k , and at the same time use this post to advertise some better entries . At the same time please do not enter any horses that have not been claimed in 6k or lower races . If we put in some quality horses ,breeders and potential breeders I think we will have some good sales . I am also going to test to see if unlimited training is working for horses bought at the auction . Thanks and Good Luck

Need clarification on this...are you saying if a horse has run for 6k or less and was not claimed then they can't be entered in the auction?

Comment

Something wrong - when I click on Enter in Auction, the little box comes up, but its not the auction box. It's a smaller version of the main page.
      Also, cant seem to enter any breeders. There is no Enter in Auction button
      Last edited by Foggydan Farms; 04-17-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Can you also clarify what we get charged when the horses gets auctioned? Is it 5%

Comment

AMRS- You can enter any horse you want . I only ask to keep horses that could have been claimed for 3k or 6k out because it might lessen the quality of the over all auction . Those could be entered in any claimer and be claimed . Also they might not get a bid dragging the auction and causing the stable enter to lose 500 . Thanks

Dan - I will ask them to look to see why breeders are not being allowed to be entered . Thanks

Greeko - its 500 or 12.5 % which ever is higher . if a horse sells for 10k then the fee is 1250 - 500 that you paid to list . Thanks
          Admin.

Comment

OK...I'm just thinking about a couple I have that I ran for 3k-6k early nobody claimed them and now they are winning for 10K+

Comment

Breeders should be allowed now . Thanks
              Admin.

Comment

Just entered 3 horses and the unbelievable run for breeder stallion Bitcoin....ALL FOUR entities are great purchases, and I hope this new system does not leave me with pocket change jingling, as these are some of the better animals I have remaining.......Of course, White Heart Lane runs a DUD in my own race, just before I planned to auction him, but before that, he was 9 for 10 in the money......... Take a long look at them, I think you will see some nice value, and let's hope for more than an opening bid......

Best of luck

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Some decent horses . Thanks for entering . I hope the lower reserve will start help drive the interest .

The horse that sells for the most will get a 10 pack of creates for the Owner and buyer of the horse .If there is a tie we will split the 20 creates between the winners . Thanks
                  Admin.

Comment

Lone,

There are at this precise moment EXACTLY 40 Active horse, and 40 Breeders in the auction......

Could there be some sort of prize for both? I am willing to present a prize to one or the other, either a horse, a breeder, or some credits if sponsorship is needed.

Thanks!

Orb
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Foggy, you and I get some sweet, sweet Creates to start the new season!!!! I believe it was Benjamin who won at $55k, correct?

Orb
                      - Orb Farms

Comment

Congrats you two codes have been sent. Good Luck

Thanks everyone for entering or buying .
                        Admin.

Comment

Working...
                        X