No announcement yet.

Creates Next Season -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creates will never dominate this game. Keep talking about it Tom.

Comment

The issue is that the breeding costs and associated fees are way too expensive, the price of creates is probably where it should be. You need to spend from $13 to $18 per horse. This is ridiculous considering more than 80% of the races are low level claimers and the obscene shortness of a horse's life span, plus the dreadful age change that we all must endure. Once the prices kick in you will see the difference on the breeding page.

I personally will NEVER breed a horse at the current price, believe that.
      Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

WCR - we also removed the 3yo and made the sex random . This season there will be less gelded creates .I think if we give the new system a chance it will work out good in the long run. I will look at the races you pointed out , but over the season the creates did not compete with bred horses .Only 3 in top 20 in earnings .

Buddha - last season you would have 90k more in earnings which would of covered your breeding and left some . Once the 100% purses start hitting your account you will see difference .
        We also added almost 4,000,000 in credits to the championships . 1k more for DD fee is not much of a cost . Especially since all the rest of the adds can be paid with BC . You can earn BC racing and winning Division races . Right now you can breed 12 horses for only 76k . We have the shotgun series which has 300k added to finals .

The site took less out from the community and we gave more back .
        Admin.

Comment

Good god I’m still trying to get some of my old dogs 10 races to breed,but I don’t see the point of it now with the boom in Breeder price.....Not to mention it might not even breed well.....Thank goodness I breed some before the hike in price...I don’t want to buy more creates then having to wait age,race condition to breed again specially if breeding prices stay as is.Prices for creates as of now is good specially for new comers,but for those who have established its kinda harsh.For me it’s kinda of a stale mate if my horse breed shit* I’m screwed if I buy creates I’m back to square one....Just my 2 cents..

Comment

Digital Downs is still the cheapest by a landslide compared to other virtual racing sites.

Comment

Working...
            X