Pancho racing stables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pancho racing stables

Hi there and good afternoon to all am new to the game been on a couple of day's now really love the game an I want to be around for a long time any good advice would be great thank you have a blessed night bye the way my name is William

Welcome to the site . Please feel free to PM me if there is anything we can do to help . Good Luck on the track.
    Admin.

Comment

Thanks for those encouraging words it means alot ! Question besides the 4 horses u start off with what do you do after that cause they don't seem so good by the times they r doing so what should I do claim a few or breed !

Comment

Thanks for those encouraging words it means alot ! Question besides the 4 horses u start off with what do you do after that cause they don't seem so good by the times they r doing so what should I do claim a few or breed !

Comment

Put a couple horses on the sale page for you. Good Luck at the races and Welcome to D/D
          Pat
          *Donovan Stables*
          Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

I will put a couple runners up for you also. Good luck and welcome

Comment

I will see if I have a couple to put up also. Then the best way to learn the game is claim a couple or a few that look like they still have some racing life in them. Then look back at how they were trained in the beginning to learn about the different methods trainers use with a new horse and what they are looking for. This will help you to evaluate the next new horses you get.

Comment

Working...
              X