Pancho Racing Stables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pancho Racing Stables

hi there and good afternoon 2 all just wanted 2 no how long does it take for u 2 collect ant bonus when u deposit 20 K or when u claim your 1st set of horses ? cause i did both those things twice so far !

Thanks Pancho for joining . You have mail .
    Admin.

Comment

just wanted 2 say morning to all an wishing all a bless day and good luck in the race's

Comment

Best of Luck Pancho, hang in there, as sometimes it can be frustrating......but - Win or lose, this site is SO much fun 95% of the time....If you can hang thru, and now you have several solid horses, you will get DAILY satisfaction from Digital DOWNS!

See you in mid Season 41, best of luck!

I have ONE outstanding thing to wait for, then I want to close down this site asap, because it is the one I am most emotionally invested in......It brings TONS of wellness, sense of community, and competition, so it MUST go first......and of course, it will be by FAR the FIRST site I reopen upon my return, as I am not a social media regular contributor.....Of course I'll call mom and family first, but when I am in a position to sit down alone at home, I'll be here FIRST THING LOL!

Take for a very brief sting....Cannot WAIT to see who is leading for TOY......I speculate, Norm, Eddie, Chris, John, AND Dan will ALL be over 400 wins by June 10th, with Gary just behind at 170

Take good care of Freddie and Brian, heh heh heh

Orb
        Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-28-2018, 05:13 PM.
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Hi there and good afternoon to all just letting the DD Community no that I got my 1st winner's on today's card thanks to you all that gave me advice horse's knowledge and most of all love thank you big up the community

Comment

Congrats Pancho...here's hoping it's the beginning of many wins!!!

Comment

thanks so much for all your help an advice so far And more racing stable P.S. don't forget bout breeding

Comment

Good to see you break the ice, Pancho. I bet you have replayed that race a thousand times

Norm
                "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

hi there Norm i played over the race one Thousand and one times lol it felt great it's good 2 no that am heading in the right direction with all u good people around me the help advice and understanding from u all an bye extension the whole DD Community Thank you ! Big up the Community

Comment

Working...
                  X