Announcement -- special races and prizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement -- special races and prizes

Calder Tuesday's , Belmont Friday's and Santa Anita Saturday's will be back this season with added purse credits and bonus prizes.

Races will be created the night before. The races will close 1 hour before race time on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 17:00 - 18:00 Digital Downs Time.

Look for races that are named Calder Tuesday's , Belmont Friday's and Santa Anita Saturday's. Those are the races that will count for win totals. Races with less than 5 horses will not count as a win.

We will award 2 breeding codes to the stable that has the most wins for the week, Greeko Holdem will not be eligible to win breeding codes.

Week 1 -- May 4th & 5th

Week 2 -- May 8th , 11th & 12th

Week 3 -- May 15th, 18th & 19th

Week 4 -- May 22nd, 25th & 26th

Week 5 -- May 29th, June 1st & 2nd

Week 6 -- June 5th, 8th & 9th

Week 7 -- June 12th, 15th & 16th

Week 8 -- June 19th, 22nd & 23rd

Week 9 -- June 26th, 29th & 30th

Week 10 -- July 3rd, 6th & 7th

Week 11 -- July 10th, 13th & 14th

Week 12 -- July 17th, 20th & 21st

Week 13 -- July 24th, 27th & 28th

Week 14 -- July 31st, Aug 3rd & 4th

Week 15 -- Aug 7th, 10th & 11th

Week 16 -- pending
    Week 17 -- pending
    Week 18 -- pending

We will also have weekly meetings in chat room to participate in breeding games and handicapping contests. Stay tuned more to come.

Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 05-03-2018, 12:57 AM.

Thanks Greeko those are some great races .We appreciate you doing the series . Good Luck
    Admin.

Comment

Great move Greeko. Hope they get big time support.

Comment

Thanks Chris

I think these races have been a big help to site and has also allowed for stables to run their horses without the fear of losing them in claimers.

In the meantime Lone cut out 500 races from the race card ... you will notice bigger race fields throughout the whole card.

The site is going in the right direction.

Comment

Races are posted for tomorrow good luck

Comment

Beastmode & Trunoble have 1 win each.

Santa Anita Saturday races will be posted in a few hours. It will feature 6f and 1 mile races.

Dont forget most wins for the week will be awarded two breeding codes.

Comment

Races posted at Santa Anita , good way to test your age change on your horses

Comment

Missed Friday set, got tied up with some other stuff.
                I'm in early for Saturday races.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
                  Races posted at Santa Anita , good way to test your age change on your horses
                  55 horses entered with a few more hours to go, thanks for supporting and good luck.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners. Those were some good races. Looks like some of them got some good age changes. Good to see some older runners win today.

Week 1 winner is Norm.. Trunoble Lodge with 4 wins
                    congrats you are the winner of 2 free breeding codes.

Week 2 Starts with Calder Tuesdays, races will be posted Monday at 20:00 DD time

Good Luck and thanks for supporting

Comment

Congrats Norm - Codes on there way ..
                      Admin.

Comment

Thanks Lone and kudos to Greeko for putting the races together.

Norm
                        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Good job Greeko.Grts Normy

Comment

Originally posted by Beastmode Stables View Post
                            Good job Greeko.Grts Normy
                            Aussie Aussie Aussie.....

Mate, I am hurt... I sent you a PM a while ago with no reply. Where's the love?

hey I saw the old fella, Snidely Whiplash is back on the track. Never lived up to his gun works but still seems to run ok as a 6yo. Heading for the Breeder Shed?

Norm
                            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Yeah sorry normy boy I’ve been wanting to reply, ur keep forgetting,these new breeds keep me busy.ill get back to u on the pm..Yeah ur seeing what I’m seeing too,he’s not too shabby for an old chap.Might be a good breeder need to find the suitable match and maybe his colts/fillies will do what he couldn’t :ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Comment

Working...
                              X