6 winner's today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 winner's today

Hi there 2 all today I had 6 winner's just want 2 say thanks to all you guys for all the help and support u have given 2 me Greeko Holdem And More Stables Donovan Stables Two Diamond Farm AND Lone Star Stables and many many others in the Community much love and thanks

Nice. Congrats Pancho. great job.

Comment

Congrats Pancho . very nice day . Good Luck getting more nice days
      Admin.

Comment

Well done from me too.

N
        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

You should name a horse Pancho Punch!

Comment

Hi gooday guys how do I exchange BC to get Betting Credits

Comment

Hi there and good morning to you all need some help today how do you go about changing credits to place a bet on the races ! Thanks in advance Pancho Racing Stables

Comment

When you go into the handicapping page it. There's the enter now link on the top of the page in red. click on it and it will ask if you want to exchange credits for betting credits. You have to have bonus credits to exchange or it will tell you you dont have enough credits. Only a small amount of bonus credits are taken I think 100. Remember just for amusement only you cant get the bonus credits back.
                ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

hi there do u no how 2 change your Jockey Silks ? Been trying and the page isn't coming up u no if it is something 2 do with the site can u help me please ! Pancho Racing Stables

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho Racing Stables View Post
                    hi there do u no how 2 change your Jockey Silks ? Been trying and the page isn't coming up u no if it is something 2 do with the site can u help me please ! Pancho Racing Stables
                    Looks like the link is broken. I am sure Lone will fix it asap.

N
                    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Should be working now . thanks
                      Admin.

Comment

Working...
                      X