just not good enough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just not good enough

When i joined almost 5 years ago i knew there would be a day i would concede defeat... today when looking at the stable standing and viewing my stats 38/2/6/6 (5,26) i raised the white flag in defeat!!! leaving is not easy, when you play for 5 years and all the friends you make along the way!.But the biggest disappointment is never winning a champ race, Just never had the right stuff i guess?or the smarts? in all i would like to sell some of my horses. some look like nice ones ....Heck i don't know any more lol which ones are good or not . But i would like some one to take them , maybe they will get better results!!! So all my horses are for sale!!! anyone who likes any can put a price and i will give it to them.. Defeat is not easy but it is what is is.... thanks all for reading

Thanks

John.... ALOYA STABLE
    Last edited by Aloya; 05-09-2018, 07:30 PM.
    SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

John

Sorry to see you have some bad runs on here as of late. Hate to see you give up!!

You were one of the players that helped me when I first joined the racing community.

You have the skills to be great here. Obviously things are not going well right now. It's a frustrating game and morning glories will discourage most people here.

If you need some breeders or horses let me know. I'm more than willing to help a friend out.

Hope to see you back racing sooner than later.

Comment

It is hard to win Championships - I hope you stay and win one. When you do ,you will know you beat some of the best trainers in Virtual Racing . Let me know if we can help .
      Admin.

Comment

That is a shame John,but if i can give a couple of words of encouragement i will, 1-look at my stats so far that will make you smile and 2-I have been in your shoes a few time here results wise and then boom the horses click and the winners come,we are both having a bad patch mate but it will pass,stick with it!!
        Andy (WW)

Comment

Sorry to see you go John, but I'm feeling the same way and think my days here are numbered also. The desire to compete has been lost due to some bad changes. Training numbers are so far out of wack that they mean nothing any more. i got about ten horses that have won an early stake race and now can't win a low claimers,,,,what the hell is that all about? So I understand what you mean when you say you don't know whats good anymore. I have no interest in the stable standings anymore and could care less where I,m at, its a top 5 thing from now on.

Hope you find something to replace your time here John, good luck. WCR

Comment

Sorry to hear John...Hope you hang in there. Bad turn of luck can really take one out of the game.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words,makes leaving so much harder!!!! Johnny G... Well you know how i feel about you , all the long talks we had and ideas we had going forward, you are a special friend . a great thinker and a hell of a good person... it will be hard to not race against you,, but my door will always open to you (hope 1 day we meet),, yes a helped you in the start ! but you have took your stable to another level.. a huge asset to this game !!!! to all the rest Wining, WCR,Chrisman,foggy, and of coarse Lone great group of guys!!! i will miss ... i have decided to put 90% of my horses in claimers So keep an eye out!!!!!!, the one's left over i will delete!!! so for now a have to leave... thank you all .....
              SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Sorry to see you go John. Things are not easy for small stables if you judge it by Championships. It's difficult to come up with Champ caliber horses against those who have the quantity in their favor. I know because I spend a fair amount on horses for a small stable and even though I usually win a nice number of stakes races (for a small stable) I have only won a couple of Create championships but no regular ones. There are several of us struggling so far this season. As Winning Ways said you are ahead of his stats and you are also ahead of mine. I always seem to struggle at the beginning of each season, need to figure out why. Anyway, John, wish you would stay. Little steps one at a time can help you get there and there are many of us willing to help any way we can.

Comment

Sorry to hear you lost your passion,sad to see a vet leave,I don’t know you as well as others around here but from looks of it your a decent bloke...Your knowledge will be missed and trust me you have more knowledge of the game than you think,something that a newb like me would appreciate having around.Hope all goes well for you and you do manage to come back one day

Comment

Working...
                  X