Time To Take A Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Take A Break

I wasn't happy with the new changes this season but thought I would stick around to give them a try. But today I was looking for a few races and the cards are empty for most of my horses, especially 4Y olds. I guess Lone has joined up with Greeko and replaced most of our races with TCR races created by Greeko. I'm not a big fan of these races because you never know what grade of horses your running against and believe the claimers and other races where more balanced to enter and are the backbone of every racing site. We need to go back to the old ways before the site is lost.

My dues are up on the 16th and I will be sitting out the rest of this season, I will try to read the forum to see how things are going and say Hi now and then. Good Luck to all, going to miss it here.

PS: Lone, I'm going to empty my account now because I couldn't have access it before when my dues weren't paid. Thank You for a great time.

I wasn't going to comment but you threw my name in this post.

From May 6th to May 13th DD had 273 races go off and 15 of those were TCR. How is that taking over????

stop complaining...

This site never had many 4 year old races because the majority of stables retires them to breed.

Since I've joined they were always mixed with 3 year olds.

Comment

The card is a lot better in my opinion, Lone wiped out 500 races from the card. In result Bigger Fields and more competitive races.

On the plus side all entry credits/purse is going right back to the player now, the site doesn't take a rake anymore.

Comment

Sometimes you just have to realize that some people just complain no matter what. He complained about the site and the race program before the changes too. Some people are just never happy.

Comment

I guess when a member voices his opinion here it is considered complaining unless it is done on bended knee with lips stuck to someones ass. Sorry, not my style. Iv'e been here long enough that I think I should have the right to explain why I'm sitting this season out.
          Greeko, your allowed to pursue what you think is best for the site, I just don't happen to agree, Sorry! Iv'e got a pile of horses sitting in my barns that can't find a race, last season they would have been in a race, that's proof enough for me ok?

I wish nothing but the best for Lone and this site. I also hope to return maybe next season with a fresh start depending on how things go.

One thing I am a bit confused about is the amount of races you now Sponsor and you using the word WE when setting the rules or prizes. Are you now a part of management?

AMRS, you have done your share of post here and never once did I say your a complainer because you disagreed with something, give me the same respect please, we BOTH earned the right.

Again, All the best and Good luck to all

WCR

Comment

Sometimes it is good to take a break. I have been a member here for exactly 2 years now, and I have taken almost 2 whole seasons off in that time. Every time I start back again it is refreshing and I enjoy the game more. Hopefully you will too WCR.

Comment

Tom -- WCR

I'm not management. Since I've joined the site I've always given away free breeds, horses and credits to players in the community.

I'm not trying to take over the site with my ideas. Just trying to make it entertaining for everyone.

Calder Tuesdays, Belmont Fridays and Santa Anita Saturdays isn't hurting the site.

Comment

And we appreciate the effort Greeko .

This is the communities racing site . We try to make an even play ground where effort and time in are rewarded . The History of the site is what makes it so much fun . You have some truly great Virtual horses and some all time great stables . We are working on making that part more important . You can take a season or 2 off and comeback when ever you like. The last few changes we made will make the site more attractive to new trainers .

If your biggest issue is the race card - add races or a series for 4yo only or 5yo we will support it with added prizes . If its the price of breeding you can take advantage of the sales - 25 horses for only 100k ...

Thanks
                Admin.

Comment

Working...
                X