Dishonest People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishonest People

Hi there and good morning 2 all in the DD Community i still consider myself 2 be fairly new here and all i have gotten from the Community so far is love Advice respect but the reason am writing is 2 let the Community know a certain member Breed a Horse for me Kept the horse for himself and on top of that is racing the horse also for himself What do u all think about this ! An the member an myself had a Deal ? Just goes 2 show that u cannot trust nobody again for there word ! So i ask the question what do u all think bout this Dishonest people within the Community ! Pancho Racing Stables

Sorry you feel slighted Pancho.. All disputes between players are just that between the players we cant intervene as we dont know the specifics of the agreement you and the other stable had. All you can do is voice your concern and don't be surprised if they explain their side of the story. Hopefully just a misunderstanding and you all can work something out.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Just giving the community and update on my situation the person who robbed me still hasn't contacted me it's a member who is well respected in the community a respected breeder an a top five trainer an owner someone I put my trust in an a person I bought the majority of my horses from so that's why it hurts so badly DD Community ? I will continue to give you all updates as I go along and see how long it takes this member to make this right but let him know honor your deal hint 4 breeds is not 3 ? Enjoy your morning DD Community Pancho Racing Stables

Comment

** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
        Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
        https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

You want to talk about dishonest... Really!!! This is really really funny!!

Your the one that created 10 stables when you first joined and were mining all the bonus money, while others struggle. That right there should of gotten your Pancho Ass Barred from here.

I wasn't going to respond to this message but now I will because your really impossible to deal with.

First of all when you first joined I helped you as much possible with many freebies. Then you wanted some more horses and I continued to give you more and more freebies. Then it was breeders and I supplied as much as I can to get you involved in this game at no cost.

People warned me about you and to stop helping you but I have a good heart here and didn't listen to them. You wouldn't stop, you constantly would ask over and over for horses and breeds.

Then I decided to put a stop to it no more freebies and sold you a champ horse which you wanted... A few days later again you were in the chat room you asked me to breed you a good horse and I told you I would but not for free and it would cost you $17 what it would cost me to apply horseshoes, adds , champ fee etc. You said no problem I reserved the horse for you and it sat there for 10 freaking days. This whole time your buying horses from Trunoble lodge and claiming everyday constantly. I messaged you and told are you going to buy it? then you asked me to package you 5 horses which I did and they sat there reserved for you for 3 or 4 days while you were claiming and buying from others. I sent you a message I'm taking them down if you don't buy them I'm taking them down and I gave you a deadline.

I have witnesses of this happening in chat room,

Pancho is one of those guys who stirs the pot and causes troubles.

You make people believe you have no money and you hustle them to help you.

Im done with this conversation

God Bless

Last edited by Cold Dog Soup; 06-09-2018, 12:32 AM.

Comment

At least I didn't have to say your name to the community to answer your questions I didn't start no 10 stables my 14yr old son started a stable without my permission or knowledge on my computer but thanks for wanted to get me banned secondly the horse u breed for me stayed on the page for 4days then u took it down an I told you that my internet was giving trouble I could of bought the horses one bye one but u didn't want it that way am not no trouble maker I just keep to myself abit an I have trouble non one since I have been here I was warned about u also my friend but in my mind people can change if anyone in the community or any new players ask for my help I will help cause that's what the community taught so get your facts straight before u bash somebody's name u taught me a lot for this I will always be grateful but try to have a lot more patience when dealing with people and you will see a big difference finally u can keep the horse my friend that wouldn't make or break me. When it came to a price I paid you just to let everyone know u are just one person in the community ! One person doesn't run or make the community thank God for that or else I would have been charged guilty without a trial ! You have a blessed weekend my friend Pancho Racing Stables

Comment

Working...
            X