Top 10 Stable Show Down Match Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post

I kept seeing Eddie win Qualifiers with horses not named TnT . I looked and saw they use to be yours . Guess that tells you something
    Yep it tells me that I have superior breeding skills and I did all the initial grunt work for him. They virtually run themselves.
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
      I can't see how Greedo can agree to it because he is only allowed to enter one horse. I've never seen him enter less than 2 or 3 in a race
      that's funny
      Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post

that's funny
        At least I don't quit this game then breed the same night like Orb and Trunoble

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho Racing Stables View Post
          At lease we all know who the bully is someone who always wants 2 take something from somebody else Go Pancho Punch !

pancho horses were listed for 10 days ,,, leave me alone

my next horse I name will be Pancho Tits
          Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 06-12-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeko holdem View Post

at least i don't quit this game then breed the same night like orb and trunoble
            snap!

Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post

At least I don't quit this game then breed the same night like Orb and Trunoble
              Good point, good point. Truth be told, I had an excess of credits and to help out the site, I bred quite a few but kept getting Open class runners, so I started using my crud breeders and killed them off. Meanwhile back at the Match Race. I still see me as a hot favorite to win it, so I want you to name the jockey I use. I can't get any fairer than that.
              "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

She was listed for 4 or 5 days at most my friend give me my horse or a breeding 2 complete the deal ! with the names Pancho Rules Pancho Rocks those would be fine for u

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho Racing Stables View Post
                  She was listed for 4 or 5 days at most my friend give me my horse or a breeding 2 complete the deal ! with the names Pancho Rules Pancho Rocks those would be fine for u
                  I don't owe you anything Pancho, keep talking

Comment

fun stuff...lmao

Comment

Dan ? Chris ? race for horses - Winner take all . There probably 3k claimers anyways
                      Admin.

Comment

Lone you should open this up to all stables and call it the Looney Bin match extravaganza

Comment

I was thinking about doing that . I don't mind adding 20k per match race to entice other stables to enter . I wanted to match stables with similar stats . If anyone else wants to race post here see if we can match you .
                          Admin.

Comment

Where is Brian ? Resetting Norms horses?

Comment

Yep. All I know how to do is hit the enter button and I do that often.

Comment

hahaha strange brew is hilarious. one of the best movies ever.
                                ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                                Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                                https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Working...
                                X