just an observation and a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just an observation and a question

so I look at the new horses that are bred on the daily report page and I know its just the initial workout but I haven't seen but maybe one horse with a work under 109 in what seems like an eternity. so have people noticed a drop in the initial training times or is it just me?

I think several don't add meds on first work. While I most of the time do add the meds before I work a horse (have several bonus credits). At least I think that could be it cause some of the final works are blistering fast.

Comment

22.06 44.83 1:08.78 It is still possible. Was a Max on the meds and has lots of stars in the breeding so we will see what he has very soon.

Comment

In my opinion, it is probably the best...... In that horses run in cycles, years, etc. Look at baseball......1968 - Bob Gibson was so filthy, they had to lower the mound due to his 1.12 ERA, and a 0.85 WHIP...... thru 300 innings, AND 10 games where he pitched MORE than 9 innings! Like College in 1964 and college today, average GPA in 1964 for success was 3.20, now you need a 3.95 to work at Google. Inflation everywhere. Look at the American dollar....just print more, right? NO. If the Government perfected 10,000 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie baseball cards and circulated them, what would happen to the existing Mantle rookies? Their value Drops significantly....

.....That's what happens to the dollars in our checking accounts when the Govt prints more money; and that's what happens when the improvement curve for horses here are not regulated and cyclical......this is a franchise game, season over season....not a get rich in one season game..

Just my .02 (.005 after inflation from the US Govt)....

-Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
        X