Yearlings Are Back - With New Off Track Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearlings Are Back - With New Off Track Training

The Yearlings are back and we have a new feature " Off Track Training ".

You will have more control over your 1yo horses . You will be able to adjust how your horse runs .

You will have to train the horse to unlock the option to adjust . You will start with three green energy bars . You will select the type of training you want .
    By pushing the train button you will unlock the slider to move up or back .
    You will get 2 energy bars every night at 00:05 .

It will take some time to get a feel for the Off Track Training . we are working on a better guide for the OTT .

There are a lot of new combination ,you will have to retrain after you add any Vet ,Meds, or Gelding .

Once the horse turns 2yo you will lose the option to change your OTT settings .

Please post any questions here and we will help to explain in more detail .Good Luck

Admin.

Only 5k .
    Admin.

Comment

Sounds like making game even more complex not sure that's the answer.

Comment

I think the game needs to eliminate unlimited training.

Comment

Post questions?...How about WTF are you talking about? I didn't understand a thing you said. What do you mean more control over your horses? What do you mean adjust how your horse runs? How it runs when?...In races?...Only in training? What do energy bars do? What does off track training mean?...You don't use Calder or Belmont? What's the purpose of any of this?

You don't need a better guide...you need a beginning guide!!!

Comment

I say take a few deep breaths, and let's see if it is actually cool?

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

I am going to be very vague here so I apologize for that. For as long as I have been here there has been one thing that most players have wanted From what I've seen in testing, the OTT offers a bit of that making training your horses a bit more realistic. Maybe as Eddie says it will make the game a little more complex but it may give stable owners a tool that takes a way some of the cookie cutter process of training perhaps even giving those that master it a little bit of advantage on the track.
              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Here are 2 free Create Codes for everyone to try .Please use it for 1yo creates .

Its really not that hard ,and will take a little time to see how it works .

its just away for trainers to try to improve their horses . It works just like Meds ,but you will have a little more control .

All vouchers issued:
                Z9KJ1U17
                AT0M9CCJ
                Admin.

Comment

so has anyone figured this out yet. I have tried it a couple days in a row with diferent settings based on the horses works and have seen no improvement. but it is early. Has anyone seen this actually improve a horses works or am I looking at this wrong

Comment

Personally I’m not trying anything until some sort of guide appears. Without some sort of explanation on what we are looking for it’s like skeet shooting while blind folded.

Comment

Any guides on how to Use OTT yet
                      Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

I moved endurance forward and gate back, times changed.

Maybe better said, splits changed more, but times changed too.
                        Last edited by Orb Farms; 07-10-2018, 07:57 PM.
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

We are working on the guide - Hopefully we have it ready by the weekend . thanks
                          Admin.

Comment

just a suggestion, can you put a return to horse page button on the page please. like the one on the training page would be just fine.

Comment

Should be one on the right side opposite the horse's name Steve.
                              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Working...
                              X