• Show
Clear All

• Auction 7-21-18 21:00

Auction Entries will start today

Last time you can enter 21:00 on the 20th

Auction Time 21:00 on the 21st .

Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Hi guys, I put an untrained colt in the auction with no reserve, out of 2 very good breeders, take a look if you need some new blood in your stable.

Entered with no reserve to see if the auction is a viable option in this game.

Good luck if you bid and good luck on the track.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thanks Burky for entering him. Hopefully he will get some interest. Always hoped the auction could turn into something similar to the Yearling sales they have in real life racing.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

I placed a bid on him a day or two ago but still shows 0,maybe it needs two bids to show a number

Comment

I really like the idea of untrained 2yo - I think it will add some fun to the auction

We will offer a special . Enter an untrained 2yo for less then the 15k reserve . we will refund the 2k entry fee and give you a free create code . 2 max per stable . Please PM me and I will issue refund and codes .

Thanks and Good Luck
          Admin.

Comment

I entered some bargains into the auction, as you can tell I hardly ever geld and hope for great breeders when retired. So check out those blood lines.

I'm trying to replenish some of my stock, don't miss out as some of these will go for cheap at the end of the day.

Comment

OK I've decided to test the untrained 2yo waters as well. I just bred 2 and entered them into the auction. Both are by All In Shove who has been a good sire. One is a filly out of Saved by Grace who has produced well and the other is a colt out of Shairegottothefinish. Both have nice pedigrees and are entered with no reserve. Both have the Championship fee paid.Take a look!!!

Also entered into the auction is Ecko Chic. She is a 4yo daughter of Ecko out of Texas Chic a daughter of Texas Hold'em. She could still be raced or retired to breed. Admittedly she wasn't what I had hoped on the track but let's be real...where else are you going to find a potential broodmare by Ecko for no reserve. Worth a look!!!
              Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 07-20-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X