No announcement yet.

The Eliminator Season 41

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l am trying my best to get some yearling to start the new season but who in the hell will race horses doing time in the 1.09.60 + in those races Lone l know l won't l will kill them before they hit the track . Yes those Eliminater got fill because the way they where training at 1 yrs old but now they are the worth time l have seen so far

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Chip Farm View Post
      Hi Norm l am trying to get in touch with you but you don't pm me any more m8 Where can we talk m8 ty Q
      check your facebook settings. They changed a lot of things in the last couple of months. I have sent you a few messages but you may have me blocked.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Val's Gone Wild was a awesome Horse for me man do I miss her.
        Pat
        *Donovan Stables*
        Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
          The Eliminator structure is good but my point is that you won't get many entrants based on the times that most of these yearlings are working because the only benchmarks we have are 2yo workout times at certain distances and these yearlings (quite rightly) are working a lot slower.

I went back to the Trunoble drawing board and tried a different approach which displayed results that may get you more entrants.

I had bred a couple of 2yo's that I will be placing in the last Late heat. They are working in the 1:08.80s. I used the new multi training program pitting these 2yo's against my 3 remaining yearlings (a gelding working in the low 1:09.00s and 2 fillies working in the 1:09.30s). I ran a few tests, changing gate draw. Unfortunately, the new multi training program favors the inside post, but I had enough info to see that the fillies can run under 1:09. A couple of runs they were in the 1:08.75 range. The yearling gelding didn't improve with its best run just under 1:09. These times are still slower than race times (around 1:08.40 on avg.) but still give me more hope that they aren't 1:09.30 working 2yo's.

Norm

Good Point Norm . They do seem to be training slower , but running them vs 2yo will help you gauge . Thanks
          Admin.

Comment

....And remember, we only see first out times...... Have we all not had 1:09.50 horses train to 1:08.90 after vet and tack...... not even considering geld?

The Pedantic Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

But mine are running 1:09.50 after vet, after tack, after OTT, after steroids, after being chased by a hungry pack of wolves, after...

Comment

I have one I will run

The King Has Spoken

Comment

Only 4 in so far . with we only get 12 we will only do one race with everyone winning something . Thanks and Good Luck in the finals
                  Admin.

Comment

Password for eliminator is it fall thanks

Comment

Tells me wrong password, trie "fall"

Comment

Still cant enter eliminator password fall says its incorrect

Comment

Double checked fall is correct make sure you dont have a space afterwards.
                          ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                          Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                          https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

We have removed Password . 17 in so far .Hopefully we can get some more .
                            Admin.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Round 1 is set
                                31 horses entered - Thanks everyone dent turn out .

217+150= 367k total purse
                                Round 1 = 45k
                                Round 2 = 70k
                                Finals will be 252k ……

Good Luck
                                Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X