Back for a bit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back for a bit...

Found some spare time and cash to get Trunoble up and running again. Bred a few nice looking types to see me thru to the end of the season plus brushed the cobwebs off some of the stable remnants to give them another chance for glory.

Now if Eddie will kindly return the ones I loaned him, not all, just the ones that are qualified for the remaining Champs series..... nahhhh just kidding!

Eddie has had them performing far better than I could and has spent a kindly sum to get them qualified. I'll just cheer on from the grandstand bragging that I bred them.

See yo'all on the track

Norm
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

you were gone? lol welcome back
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Yo Norm look like you are a hard Man to look for m8 l been pm you for weeks m8 will see you om Facebook m8

Comment

By the way Brian you still here l tho Lone fire your ass a long time ago lmfao

Comment

Well Norm you can put a couple of breeders trophies on the wall. Best I could do with your breeds 2 wins 3 seconds and a third. But I was able to show I can still breed a good one myself by barely passing by one of your breeds for a win. This loan thing you talk about been a pretty good deal. Glad they showed up tonight. Glad to see you racing a few again.
          Good luck at the races,
          Eddie

Comment

Wow - The Eddie show tonight . Congrats on big night .

Congrats to Chris for his win as well .
            Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
              Well Norm you can put a couple of breeders trophies on the wall. Best I could do with your breeds 2 wins 3 seconds and a third. But I was able to show I can still breed a good one myself by barely passing by one of your breeds for a win. This loan thing you talk about been a pretty good deal. Glad they showed up tonight. Glad to see you racing a few again.
              Good luck at the races,
              Eddie
              Good job and a great night for you. They have thrived since being transferred over to you. Still the Classic Finals to come and I am sure they will be tough to beat.

Norm

Comment

Congrats Eddie on a big night and I dont want to take anything away from you. You are a beast at this game...

I just want to say I feel sorry for everyone that drew the outside in these sprint finals, you really have zero chance at winning from the outside.. we need to change the sprint finals to 8 horses in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
                  Congrats Eddie on a big night and I dont want to take anything away from you. You are a beast at this game...

I just want to say I feel sorry for everyone that drew the outside in these sprint finals, you really have zero chance at winning from the outside.. we need to change the sprint finals to 8 horses in my opinion.
                  Good point Greeko. If you look back through the results of all races with big fields over 5f/6f. No gate wider than #6 has won.

Comment

Congrats Eddie...great night. Those Horses have been tough all season and with your expertise, no surprise on the outcome.

I did get I today and hoping to be more competitive in the classics.

btw, welcome back Norm. see some of your new breeds already kicking up dust.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. If you go back to my post on 6-5-18 you can see my feelings on gate size for sprint stakes races.

Comment

Congratulations Eddie.

The more things change, the more things stay the same eh?

Congratulations to Chrisman also
                        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Working...
                        X