The Claim Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claim Contest

Claim a Horse and the first trainer to win a race 1 step above were horse was claimed will win a 20k bonus .

Horse must be claimed on one of these days
    Friday ,Saturday and Sunday Races ,

Please post your win to win the contest ---MUST POST TO WIN ---

Please enter as many as you can into this weekends claimers to help make a nice claiming pool.

Step 1--1k to 6k
    Step 2--12k-20k
    Step 3-- 29,500 ++
    Step 4-- A Stake or A Division

Admin.

Starts Tomorrow - Look for bargains Good Luck
    Admin.

Comment

Check out those claimers . Good Luck
      Admin.

Comment

Hi there and goodnight 2 all I Claimed Let Freedom Ring for $12,000 K on the 21st September And won today with him an D-Division Colt 3 yo+ 0-2 Wins the 14th race on today's card Posting to see if i might be the lucky Trainer 2 win the 20K Bonus thanks ................Pancho

Comment

Sorry Pancho but D division is not higher then 20k Claimer . Only step 3 can win a non claimer race which would be step 4. Please keep us updated and Good Luck
          Admin.

Comment

Pancho has a valid point. D Div. is higher than a 20K Claimer. (3000 vs 1750 entry). Per your original post, you have listed A Div. and Stakes races only as Step 4. Therefore B, C & D Div. must fall within step 3 as ++.
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I have to agree with Mr. HOF. Pancho claimed a step 2 horse so he only needs to win a step 3 race which should include any non claiming race below Div. A as long as it's above $20K starter alw.

Comment

You should have more of these same contests, since the site is predominantly a 2 year old gelding site.

Not one colt in the top 10 in wins or money won, zero colts in the top 20 in wins...... 3 colts in the teens (13th, 14th, 16th) in money won this season. 3 out of 40 places....

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Congrats Pancho you are the winner Thanks everyone and Good Luck
                  Admin.

Comment

Thanks Lone also a big Thank you to the DD Community for your Support On another note Today is my 6th yr Anniversary with my lovely wife

Comment

Happy Anniversary Pancho

Comment

Yea Happy Anniversary -
                        Admin.

Comment

Thanks so much Guys it means alot she is my Backbone thanks again to all in the DD Community .................Pancho

Comment

Happy anniversary Pancho and I hope you have many more years of happiness together.

Comment

Happy Anniversary
                              Pat
                              *Donovan Stables*
                              Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Working...
                              X