Welcome To The Digital Downs Hall Of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To The Digital Downs Hall Of Fame

Digital Downs would like to welcome Norm with Trunoble Lodge to the Hall of fame . Norm has been a large part of Digital Downs and his history . This is the image we will be using for his HOF section …. In honor of Norm the Best ( A Priest ,An Australian ,and a Kangaroo Walk into a bar ) joke wins 20k ..

Admin.

Admin.

Comment

Big Congrats Norm. And Well deserved.

Comment

Awesome Lone Great to see legends being honored congratulations to you norm

Comment

Congrats Norm...certainly deserved

Comment

Congrats Norm Job well done ! Keep up the good work

Comment

Congratulations Skip

Comment

Thanks Lone. A great honor. It's been a long journey and I've had a lot of fun along the way. The game has come a long way (for the better) from those early days back in 2005 when nobody had a clue what they were doing. Horses being transferred for $600-800 real dollars regularly, watching horses run left to right across the screen in lanes in 2D. Made a lot of friends and even got to meet some in person. I like helping newbies as they are so important to keep involved in the game. Without them there is no game. There is a lot to digest when you first start and it is a credit to the ones that lick their wounds and learn to overcome the challenges and stick to it. The program is complex and not one person knows 100% how it all works, not even admin. I like to come up with theories about what makes my horses tick but most of which turn out to be just pure coincidence, The game is frustrating at times, especially when your horse runs a bad race due to back luck or even no apparent reason, even I vent in The Forum now and then, later realizing what an idiot I was.

My colors are the closest I could get to simulating the great unbeaten Australian filly, Black Caviar, who won 26 races at the top level. We now have another mare called Winx, who even though lost some races as a 3yo has now won 27 top races in a row. She has won close to 20 Million and still has some big races coming up in the next couple of months.

Thanks again and remember that my Private Message door is always open for questions/comments.

Norm
                "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Congrats Norm from one old fart to another, you deserve all the accolades you get .

Bill
                  STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                  LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                  HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Congrats Norm l wish you the best m8 . Now my question is when will l get to
                    The Digital Downs Hall Of Fame maybe in another 20yrs from now l jest lmao

Comment

A drunken Australian stammers out of a bar with his pet kangaroo and runs into two priests. He runs up to them and says, ”I’m Jesus Christ.” The first priest says, ”No, son, I’m Jesus Christ.” So the drunk says it to the second priest. The second priest replies, ”No, son, I’m Jesus Christ.” The drunk says, ”Look, I can prove it.” and walks back into the bar with the priests and his kangaroo. The bartender takes on look at the drunk and exclaims, ”Jesus Christ, you’re here again?”
                      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

long overdue congrats

Eddie

Comment

...Just a formality to see it realized really.

Big congrats to perhaps the most important person in the history of the game - Not sure what better compliment a trainer can receive.

My very, very best!

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

Funny Burky . You win the 20k prize . Congrats and Thanks
                            Admin.

Comment

Working...
                            X