X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing up shop

Hi Everyone

I'm closing up shop and need to sell ASAP

All my breeders are available for sale as a package... I have just over 250 breeders.

Make an offer for my whole breeding barn and make sure to include the fee Digital Downs will take for the transaction. My active Horses I have can be had for free as part of the package, I don't many of them as I took a back seat this season.

My breeders still have value and I'm willing to accept below value to make the transaction happen.

Cheers

Hit me up...I need to build up a stable

Comment

IM sorry to see that . Hopefully you haven't given up on site . You have been a big part of it since you arrived .
      Admin.

Comment

John...say it ain't so...April Fools Day is still months away you know?

If you are serious I sure hate to see you go. You will be missed.

Comment

Welcome Killadelphia. Dont be afraid to ask questions.

(Also before anyone asks. I've checked ip addresses and made sure this isnt Tocky though from Philadelphia as the stable name suggests )

edit I was wrong please see related post on poll.
          Last edited by Cold Dog Soup; 10-10-2018, 01:39 PM.
          ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
          Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
          https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

I'm also sad to see you leave too, John as you have been a big influence on the site. Hopefully it will only be a temporary move.
            As far as Toc is concernef, I welcome back the formidable opponent. If Lone says that he won't have access to the back end info, then I have no issue with the return. I also believe Toc will run a legitimate stable albeit an aggressive one. Who knows the comeback may inspire other previous high caliber players back to the community.
            Norm

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks guys. I have a lot going on in my personal life.

Change of plans ... I was convinced to just take a break and return at some point. I'll be back probably will take one or two seasons off.

Comment

How fitting I'm taking a break and Tock is coming back! Hopefully he sticks around when I come back.

In the mean time I'll be posting some untried - unbred breeders for cheap. Check out the Breeders for sales page.

Comment

Working...
                X