Horses View From The Back End :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horses View From The Back End :)

here are a few screenshots of some the back end info of retired horses . On one you will see all the 25yo horses with 7 wins . It does not take into account what kind of wins just that the horse have 7 wins . You will see how different they are . I am thinking on putting to a vote if you would like to see 1 of these numbers for each horse or maybe a combination . These are all fed into a race engine , with your horses meters ,your post , the other horses information ,race instruction for all horses and the jockey information for all horses .It then spits out the result in to 30,000 to 100,000 Zeros and Ones . The viewer sees all these Zeros and ones and shows the result .

Admin.

Notice that there is no rating for heart.

The jockey screen is practically the same just with surface/distance preference and a 1-10 scale. They have all been adjusted enough that there is no advantage that couldn't be discovered other than looking at results standings.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

After reading the title of the thread I was expecting something like this, which I would like to label as "Brian":

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I have a question about the back end view (Lone's view not yours Norm, I already know too much about that end)

Anyway, Lone, the speed, strength, stamina and endurance columns are obviously the horses meters. The question that begs asking given the numbers in each column is...are these ideal meter numbers, minimum numbers or are they not meter numbers at all but something like the percentage of impact each meter has on that horses performance...or are they something else?

Comment

Opening Pandora's box with all this. The end is near.
          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Not putting it quite like Buddha did but I have no interest in this info for all the horses.

Comment

Honestly it might do more bad then good . We can give all the data and until it runs through the race engine its like timed WO - it just gives us an idea . There are some horses with 99 speed that can not beat a 93 speed because it has a lot more then just numbers .Its a combination of all the attributes . Its how you place them , that matters much more .

a 3k claimer can win 5 3k races and will have a better record then a 20k claimer ran as an alws horse .

AMRS these are the horses attributes - The meters work close to these numbers as well .
              Admin.

Comment

I also do not want to see any of this info on current horses...not even one number as Lone mentioned but I feel the answer to my question is important and here's why...
                I have made no secret that I support Toc's return but in addressing the "insider knowledge" concerns of others not quite so supportive...one would assume that Toc knows the answer to my question. If one person knows that answer and nobody else does that can be an advantage. Obviously he won't see these numbers on a horse he acquires just like we don't but let's say, for sake of argument, that those are the horses "ideal" numbers. If you look at those numbers the great majority of them are well below the 95 minimum level that horses are typically trained to. Anyone with knowledge that the majority of horses "ideal" numbers are generally this low knows not to necessarily train for higher meters. That gives them an advantage.

----------

OK I was writing this response while Lone posted his so I didn't read it until after but I'm not quite sure what you mean by the meters work close to these numbers as well. That sounds like they are along the lines of ideal meter numbers.
                Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 10-15-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

I don't think this is pandoras box. This type of attribute info and bloodline info is available to the public on other sites. Creates value and something to substantiate the class of the horse...not just a race form to go off of.

Unraced horse
                  96 94 92 87 92 Grade 1
                  Bloodline Carries on breeding
                  93 91 76 83 98

etc etc

Doesn't give away anything about actual racing. Just gives you proper information on the foundation of the site. The Horses
                  Tockyocky Racing
                  From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

AMS - These aren't meters. Its their attribute rating for that individual attribute.

Also...again....I can't see any of this info. I have a site racing account just like you
                    Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
                      AMS - These aren't meters. Its their attribute rating for that individual attribute.

Also...again....I can't see any of this info. I have a site racing account just like you

I know you don't see this info, I even made mention of that above. I would hope everyone is smart enough to not think you have that view but some do think you have insider knowledge of how certain aspects work. If they were meter readings as in my hypothetical above then knowing (not the individual horse number) but just the fact it works with lower number ranges could be an advantage. Knowing they are attributes that just give that horse it's characteristics is of no advantage to anyone without seeing that horses numbers. It's still trial and error to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
                        for sake of argument, that those are the horses "ideal" numbers. If you look at those numbers the great majority of them are well below the 95 minimum level that horses are typically trained to. Anyone with knowledge that the majority of horses "ideal" numbers are generally this low knows not to necessarily train for higher meters. That gives them an advantage.

----------

OK I was writing this response while Lone posted his so I didn't read it until after but I'm not quite sure what you mean by the meters work close to these numbers as well. That sounds like they are along the lines of ideal meter numbers.
                        NO...these are not ideal meter numbers and have nothing to do with racing meters...This is not what lone meant. Just think of the front end meters you see as a percentage. If ur horse is 97 on fitness then its not 100% fit....etc
                        Tockyocky Racing

Comment

The ideal weight column intrigues me. So a horse has an ideal weight of 125 pounds are we saying it will race better at 125 pounds than say 120 pounds

Comment

Sounds like this race program is part of NASA 'S space CPU program.. ideal speed . ideal weight .ideal start speed , ect,ect ect , Toc knows Bo, Bo knows nothing,, lol all this is BS... LETS RACE!!!
                            Lets Race because IMO ... No one talks about how much of this game is RANDOM!!! were making it feel like we are real trainers of real horses , i am Bob Baffert lol Come on its a Slot machine here with more Random than skill ,, so i say LETS RACE !!!!
                            SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Aloya...check your mail brother
                              Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X