No announcement yet.

Suggestions about breeding and yearlings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toc, I had respect for you years ago and still do, but this is not about who likes who here. there was a vote on letting you come here and race after being an owner. You seem to think we don;t have the right to ask questions and should just take what you say as law. You say it cost you $900. and had to get all new horses just like Lone told us you would start fresh. but I see several old horses that you had before being used to breed with. THATS not starting fresh in my book bud! I spent over $2000 when I first started and always bought the highest bonus when Lone put them up.

Not sure if Lone asked you back because Greeko was leaving or you just decided you come back at a time the site needed help. I don't think we will ever know but I will bet everyone is wondering. You say your here for the community, I don;t understand that at all unless you were asked to help. You have told 3 or 4 of us to Chill so far, Im asking you to chill and understand some of us have question and don't want you getting upset to answer them.

Comment

No one asked me and I haven't spoken to Lone in about 2 years. I had no idea of the status of the site. Truth is i went back to my Digi account and when i was on it I said FK that let me go check out DD. All the horses in my stable were unraced trash and were killed off. They would be like 14 YO!!!!! My stable was sold to someone years ago. What a few breeds out of like 100 that i did were to a horse named Doctor that many people bred to? That was a left over and before I killed everything off. Didn't even cross my mind. You are seriously overreacting! I did start fresh and again you are insinuating there is something shady which I don't have to accept!!! So you may have questions cool...but don't think for a second I need to lie down and take the rib shots.

I am humbled that you would give so much time to my stable and its activity. I am sure with every win i get there are murmurs. Hey tell smokey I miss him.
      Tockyocky Racing
      From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

No rib shots nor am I insinuating where you got some of your breeders, however I do see some of your breeders saying bred by Toc and owned by Toc which means you are using old horses from your old stable? Couple you got from my son Smoky stables.I don;t think he will be back here but Ill tell him you said Hi!

Oh, and don't be to humbled there Toc I'm watching you and your overwhelming involvement in just one week. Keep up the good work.

Comment

hey now boys,, i like and respect both of you , and Both have valid points Knowing Toc over 10 years +++ i would put my life on the line he is not here to Cheat or take advantage of being part owner of the site .. Why!! There is not enough money on this site to come in and make a killing ,, Not enough stables , the purses are a joke ,, Champ winner are going about $100 TOPS !!(Greeko won 8 one year and got only $700back) As for as Greeko goes i talk to him about 30 hours a week!!!!! a lot of his ideas we come up together , He is very smart and plays smart!!! He is just taking a vacation from here and will go full throttle next season .... WCR>>> bro i understand and feel you on the site needing fixing , racecard,post positions,breeding , horses longevity . and the total health of the site!! But if we can get the site working right we might have some fun here,, we need to all stick together and get things right,, Both You and Toc are a asset to this site.... So let's play and turn this site into Something special!!!
          SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

I agree Aloya, I long for the site to return back to where it was fun and exciting. I couldn't wait to log in every day and had to force myself to log off and get some dam rest,,,lol guy like you keep me here, thanks for that. I hope Toc reconsiders and stays.

Comment

Working...
            X