Breeders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders

I am leaning towards the following changes for breeders - This will help with the 4yo + race card .

Studs 4yo and 12 races to retire for breeding . These horses will get 50 breeds . If you race at least 2 races as a 5yo you will get 10 more breeds for 60 total .
    Mares 4yo and 12 races to retire for breeding . These horses will get 15 breeds . If you race at least 2 races as a 5yo you will get 5 more for a total of 20 breeds .

Thanks

Admin.

I like the 4yo and 12 races but think the 15 breeds is to low. Finding a good Mare is hard and you can go through 20 breeds very fast let alone 15. just my 2 cents. I think it will stop stables from putting the good ones up for breeding.

Comment

It will make them race as 5 yo 2 times minimum - something you've been asking for . That is the point of the 15 vs 20 . Thanks
      Admin.

Comment

Your right Lone, and yes I have been asking for more 4 and 5yo races. i hate retiring a horse only because there was no races for them. Good job Lone

PS: I also remember Dog saying the longer and older a horse is before retiring it the better breeder it will make.

Comment

When will these changes take place ?
          Pat
          *Donovan Stables*
          Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan Stables View Post
            When will these changes take place ?
            next season Pat . thanks
            Admin.

Comment

Good-day to the DD Community explain for me pls at present a 4 yr old mare gets 20 breeds ! With the new system a 4 yr old would get 15 breeds if u choose 2 retire and 5 more breeds if u choose 2 retire at 5 yr old ? My question does it make sense 2 race a horse 4 months extra 2 get 5 breeds ! When u are already getting 20 now ! Most 5 yr olds are not that competitive but that is my contribution , what are the benefits 2 the Community with this move ?...................

Comment

Please think of every angle.

The small owner only gets one in 10 horses tops to the breeding shed....... This will have little impact on a large stable who get 50+ breeders per season, but it causes a 4 month delay, and more money thrown into a small stable's capacity to get a horse to breeding stage..... Those small stables may only have 1 or 2 horses to get there in total, and now they would have to wait longer and pay more to get to breeding.

Thoughts?

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

If this move happens a domino effect will happen for the best

1. The value of the horses will go up

2. Auctions will become better

3. Claiming will be more effective for stables

4. Older runners will exist and eliminates the 2 year old site reputation it has

5. More late 2 year olds will be bred for the game to be competitive in the 3 year old divisions

6. The list is endless

Comment

The season is 4 months , 1 calender year of playing and you can have as many breeders as you want. It keeps the player and stable playing and committed

Comment

Working...
                    X