This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
    Ownerships turns a healthy profit so please lets not go there and nor do I care what ownership profits. Server fees are minimal (I know). Programming fees are again minimal (Iknow). I do not want a response from Freddie or admin on this thread. Less talk more action!

Cash out fees are perfectly acceptable.

Again...lets clear this up because I keep seeing this everywhere. Site makes money from deposits not breeding, not racing....nothing else. All aspects of the game have a declining balance of the credits purchased and its just fake game currency.

Race rake was never and could never be income. So all previous race rakes never went to the site to begin with...it just declined the credit balance. Using the removal of race rake as a reason for no added money is irresponsible and fake news as the folks in Texas like to say.

breeding
    shoes
    geld
    champ fee
    sales fee
    listing fes
    etc etc etc

Are all declining balance items of credits purchased. Purchasing credits is income....this is the only income. Everything else is intended purposely to decline your credits that you purchased.

The thinking by admin is to not add credits because admin thinks it will create less deposits. This is flawed thinking and stunts site growth. Most don't play here with the expectation to withdraw and make it a cash machine. Most play as a hobby or they are horse enthusiasts that don't mind depositing here and there for their entertainment. People breed more and race more with these credits. All of this can not be argued....just step up and kick some ass. Period!

Again...I support Freddie 100% but I'd like to cut through the bullshit so we can actually make real impact

Lets Race
    Tocky " Fake News " Ocky - Take into account the 3,000,000 in BC we give away every season and the Discount Breeding we do multiple times a season . Plus the Deposit Bonus and added money into championships , T.O.Y , and other contest .

Tock likes to play with numbers he should be an accountant for EL Chapo ...

We are working on the 1yo and the new player guide . both will be big help for new stables ........

Good Luck to everyone except Tock

Admin.

Comment

tonights race

Comment

did the TnT race change to a Stake race . My buddy Brian didn't post as stake , but I changed it . Not sure if that fixed it . thanks
        Admin.

Comment

If it gets voted or made law that there will be a withdraw charge, please give me time to cash out. I will not be charged to put in OR take money from my account. I race fore the money, not because its a fun hobby like it use to be.

Im hoping the site gets better, and just sitting back right now to see what the plans are. Wishing for the best, good luck guys.

Comment

nope didn't fix on horses breeders stats but pretty sure it said stakes when we were entering but dont worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
              If it gets voted or made law that there will be a withdraw charge, please give me time to cash out. I will not be charged to put in OR take money from my account. I race fore the money, not because its a fun hobby like it use to be.

Im hoping the site gets better, and just sitting back right now to see what the plans are. Wishing for the best, good luck guys.
              Don't hold your breath, there is no getting better, there is no growing the community, this is all it ever will be. The last move made by mgmt. secured its fate.
              Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Lone I like you so I will go easy on you....I could shred your last post. None what you posted has anything to do with the previous points.

Lets keep posts positive folks...we don't need non racing negative Nancys spamming the boards. The site can become better and stronger than ever before...with or without the current stables.

Oh...some need luck and some don't sorta like some need hand outs and some don't.
                Tockyocky Racing
                From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

I wouldnt go crazy on the cash out fee yet. Was just a suggestion I threw out and unless i missed it Freddie hasnt responded to it.
                  ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                  Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                  https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Dog Soup View Post
                    I wouldnt go crazy on the cash out fee yet. Was just a suggestion I threw out and unless i missed it Freddie hasnt responded to it.
                    We will not do one . Thanks
                    Admin.

Comment

Keep the back and forth off forum . you can pm each other if yall like. Thanks for keeping forum positive . Good Luck
                      Admin.

Comment

Working...
                      X